No announcement yet.

Texas Dr finds CoVid silver bullet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just like cancer......we will hear about the break through then it fades away never to be hear of again

Comment

Ladies n Gentlemen, this video is for sure worth the watching!! If for some reason, my wife happens to take a turn in her recovery, we're goin' to get this!! She works with dozens of Doc's. Guarantee you she'd be able to get one to prescribe it for her...

The one thing that just sticks out to me in that interview is that Dr. Bartlett couldn't tell "Debbie" how many patients he had treated. I'd think he'd know that number frontwards and backwards... After reading all the comments below the video, there are other Dr.'s and asthma and COPD patients that confirm their own treatments with it and it worked for them. I do find it strange that not a single person in the comments is a patient that Dr. Bartlett has treated... Something just makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck about that...

Comment

Interesting

Comment

Hopefully this works. Sounds good.

Comment

Thanks for sharing this. It makes too much sense what Dr. Bartlett said during that interview.

Comment

Interesting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  Ladies n Gentlemen, this video is for sure worth the watching!! If for some reason, my wife happens to take a turn in her recovery, we're goin' to get this!! She works with dozens of Doc's. Guarantee you she'd be able to get one to prescribe it for her...

The one thing that just sticks out to me in that interview is that Dr. Bartlett couldn't tell "Debbie" how many patients he had treated. I'd think he'd know that number frontwards and backwards... After reading all the comments below the video, there are other Dr.'s and asthma and COPD patients that confirm their own treatments with it and it worked for them. I do find it strange that not a single person in the comments is a patient that Dr. Bartlett has treated... Something just makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck about that...

Not knowing exactly how many patients I can give a pass but not having a single patient comment is Strange

Comment

And this is why Fauci is backing out of the Vaccine thing, and a few companies just ditched the vaccine test. A bit of it was covered on L Ingram tonight but not with this particular drug. Lara had a couple of doctors analyzing Fauci’s recent interview

It is a fact other countries are using steroids of different types

I think the deep state murderers know this fix is coming
                    Last edited by Johnny44; 07-06-2020, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Something to watch.

Comment

This all seems very plausible! We need to share this far and wide!!!

Comment

This is essentially no different than dexamethasone which we already know about... it might help in some cases but I dont see the major difference. Steroids create an immune suppression and you have to be very careful with that as thats a slippery slope.
                          I know several people that are deathly allergic to steroids so please guys take this information through your medical pros before trying to gobble up this stuff... it sounds good to me and so does dexamethasone and hydrocloroquine etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                            And this is why Fauci is backing out of the Vaccine thing, and a few companies just ditched the vaccine test. A bit of it was covered on L Ingram tonight but not with this particular drug. Lara had a couple of doctors analyzing Fauci’s recent interview

It is a fact other countries are using steroids of different types

I think the deep state murderers know this fix is coming
                            Exactly what I think

Comment

Like others have stated... this is interesting stuff.

Comment

Very interesting and good to know... I have tons of this at this house as well, so even better.

Comment

Working...
                                X