Car in Seattle goes through protesters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
    But the driver is black. How's that going to play into this?

Police brutality after arrest, charges dropped and charge some random white guy who’s ancestorsoppressed his great-great grandfather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      Why would you stay on scene if you feared for your life?
      The article that I read said that he drove for several miles until he was blocked in by a witness. I doubt that the protest road blocking was several miles long. If I was truly fleeing from my life after hitting someone, I would should be on 911 with the police also.

Did any of that happen? I don’t know but if what I read is true, he is going to spend some serious time in the hoosegow.

Comment

It won’t be a long running national news story.

Comment

That will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
            It won’t be a long running national news story.
            That's what I'm figuring. Probably just be a blip on the screens for a day or 2 then POOF! Like it never happened.

Comment

That's what I'm figuring. Probably just be a blip on the screens for a day or 2 then POOF! Like it never happened.
              It does not fit the narrative that will make headline news and potential riots.

Comment

Good question. I read that the victims were lesbians dancing in the road. The Supreme Court may have to decide this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                  What a tragedy how many more young lives are going to be lost due to these lawless protest?? I don't care if these young people think they are making a difference, they need to follow the rule of law. The mayor of Seattle and the Governor of Washington state should be thrown out of office. What a freaking mess. May the Good Lord Bless America.
                  Thrown out of office? I'd like to see them thrown in prison for what they have allowed to happen in their city/state.

Comment

From East Africa at that.

Comment

Some human road block they had there. Looked pretty easy to get through to me. Road block.....more like speed bump.

Pretty simple. Stay out of the road and you won't get hit by a car. Should have learned that when you were a little kid.

Comment

Wow! I caught up on this one yesterday. The guy went around police roadblock. Hit the lady/person. Kept driving. Stopped by witness. Found to be intoxicated or high. I hope he gets life without parole!!
                        The comments after the article were crazy: "Summer identifies as they/them, please change this article." Summer would not approve of this article!" etc, etc.
                        I had to ask my 22 year old daughter what the heck they were talking about! I am glad they caught the intoxicated idiot and sorry she lost her life but obviously this ongoing non-sense has run it course and has nothing to deaux with George Floyd having a knee on his neck on live video.

Comment

Hmmm...article I read was that alcohol / drugs were not a factor??

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                            Hmmm...article I read was that alcohol / drugs were not a factor??
                            Good! Really gonna get the book thrown at him for 1st degree and premediated murder.

Comment

The blood of those that were killed isn't only on the driver but it's also on all those who made decisions to support the lawlessness, and they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                                The blood of those that were killed isn't only on the driver but it's also on all those who made decisions to support the lawlessness, and they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law as possible.
                                absolutely

Comment

Working...
                                X