No announcement yet.

They want Texas aye?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So he's against racism but wants a country ONLY for black people? Interesting. Well, if someone calls themselves African-American and no longer likes the American part, there is a solution that is super duper simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Rakkasan2187 View Post
      Unfortunately there are a bunch more then ten.
      Yep. My bad. Thought it was a snowflake group. Too many of these threads lately

Comment

I'm for giving them California, Oregon, and Washington. They won't have to turn them in to ****holes. They already are.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Perfect example is to look at Haiti. It was a French Colony. The French had made Haiti the largest producer of sugar cane/sugar in the world. Under pressure, the French left and returned Haiti back to its native people. In less than a generation, Haiti was returned to tribal lords and zero crop production. Poverty was complete. Westerners “rescued them and propped them up again then left. Same thing again. Look at all the “aid” that goes to Haiti today, yet it still can of produce enough commerce/food to feed itself. That’s EXACTLY what would happen.
          Originally posted by flywise View Post
          Yep
          South Africa is on the verge of total collapse as well.
          Seems to be a pattern
          Instead of picking out negatives post the positive places... Oh wait..

Comment

Originally posted by dbelcher269 View Post
            So he's against racism but wants a country ONLY for black people? Interesting. Well, if someone calls themselves African-American and no longer likes the American part, there is a solution that is super duper simple.
            You are either an American or not,
            a hyphenated American is a Democrat

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              Instead of picking out negatives post the positive places... Oh wait..
              Man thats funny

Comment

They could go back to Africa where the local tribes captured their ancestors and sold them to slave boat owners.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                  I'm for giving them California, Oregon, and Washington. They won't have to turn them in to ****holes. They already are.
                  Heck no, that lands to pretty to waste on them. We shoo the liberals out of there to wherever they were gonna go so they can live out their dreams of eternal apology lol.

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                    I read on another site that same group plans to march in Marshall Tx this weekend.
                    Nah, they're busy shooting 8 year old girls in Atlanta.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Perfect example is to look at Haiti. It was a French Colony. The French had made Haiti the largest producer of sugar cane/sugar in the world. Under pressure, the French left and returned Haiti back to its native people. In less than a generation, Haiti was returned to tribal lords and zero crop production. Poverty was complete. Westerners “rescued them and propped them up again then left. Same thing again. Look at all the “aid” that goes to Haiti today, yet it still can of produce enough commerce/food to feed itself. That’s EXACTLY what would happen.
                      "Under pressure.."

That's a strange way to put it

Comment

Here's your sign!

Comment

Maybe we should let them have property in one of the territories. Maybe Puerto Rico or Guam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ask the Portuguese for reparations if they ran the slave trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post

https://youtu.be/Gc4Mi4ocyDw
                              I love Mark

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post

https://youtu.be/Gc4Mi4ocyDw
                                BLM BLM BLM BLM

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdtADxP90ec"]YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X