Are you ready?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
    Go back and read the post. I never said anything about China being our friends. Just said that he got into a pi**ing contest with them right when we needed to be strategic. Look...I get it, some folks like the president. That’s cool. But you also have to realize that some reasonable folks DON’T like him. In fact 3 million more didn’t in 2016, and that was against one of the most unliked people in modern politics. But for y’all to sit here and say there’s no way he can lose and if he does it’s rigged, basically you’re saying that the entire election system is a sham. All I’m saying is, a bunch of people have issues with him, it’s showing in the polls, wether you believe them or not, and we will all see in November.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don’t have to like the man to know he’s the right man for the job. I suggest people look for their example of morality in Jesus Christ, not ANY politician.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
      Rcole: I agree with this, especially since Biden probably will not run for a second term.

For those asking me to expound. I would hope that as president Biden would start by addressing others with respect and building on common ground. Begin by leading the American people and return the U.S. to it's rightful position as leader of the free world. I am not trying to change anyone's mind here as I know most of your minds are made up.
      What boggles the mind is how any sane person could believe that if Biden were to win that he would be the one calling the plays in the days ahead. SMDH

Comment

Go back and read the post. I never said anything about China being our friends. Just said that he got into a pi**ing contest with them right when we needed to be strategic. Look...I get it, some folks like the president. That’s cool. But you also have to realize that some reasonable folks DON’T like him. In fact 3 million more didn’t in 2016, and that was against one of the most unliked people in modern politics. But for y’all to sit here and say there’s no way he can lose and if he does it’s rigged, basically you’re saying that the entire election system is a sham. All I’m saying is, a bunch of people have issues with him, it’s showing in the polls, wether you believe them or not, and we will all see in November.

I'm gonna interject some logic here. Trump won in 2016. Do you think anyone who voted for him then isn't going to vote for him now? Also, there were many, many who voted third party because they didn't know Trump well and will vote for him in 2020, my two dumbbutt brothers, for example. Lastly, there are many good dems who don't like the way their party is heading and will just not vote. Trump in a landslide as well as the House and Senate. It is going to be an awesome 4 more years. TRUMP 2020. GOD Bless America.

Comment

It's time to stand up

Comment

[QUOTE=Rcole1310;14952147]So what you’re saying is, if Trump wins it’s legit but if he loses it was fraud? That’s like saying heads I win, tails you lose. There’s a lot of evidence from all of our agencies plus other countries showing that Russia did what they could to help Trump. How do we know that this time if they try it again he didn’t win because of fraud?

Lol, fraud how in the world? There’s a lot of people waking up and know how we are being played. TRUMP 2020!

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
              You don’t have to like the man to know he’s the right man for the job. I suggest people look for their example of morality in Jesus Christ, not ANY politician.

Comment

Are you ready?

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                Rcole - I have never been called for a poll! I find that odd also. Anyway you and the rest of your team keep forgetting there are a lot of people who live in distant areas who refuse to talk politics. But, those people will vote just like in 2016. Those people who are sick and tired of watching the craziness in Seattle, Blm / antifa , crazy governors, statues, riots, defunding the police who will vote.

For the life of me I cannot understand how the hate for trump could get anyone to vote for a dem. Do you really think a left leaning liberal ideology is going to bring us together? I am shocked that there are people with blinders on that would even think a dem president is the key.

Please explain Biden’s platform and what he wants to accomplish that can top or even break even on what Trump was able to do.

All I’m saying is, if polls were totally useless, no one would do them. No one even knows Biden’s platform because he won’t come out of hiding to say anything. His platform so far is “I’m not Trump” and that seems to be ok for folks right now. I know Trumps message is “Law and order”. Look at those savages defacing and looting. I’m the only guy who can save you, they’re coming to the all the suburbs. Be afraid, they’re taking your country away. What happens when those idiots stop all of the lawlessness in August, the economy is still in ruin, folks are still wondering why the coronavirus is still spreading here when other countries SEEM to have solved it? What will Trumps platform be? I’d have a lot more respect for the guy if he’d stick to policy. Real leadership issues. What’s your plan the next 4 years for NATO, the G7, N Korea, China, Russia, the EU? What’s your plan for getting the lost jobs back? What’s your plan for American Unity? What your plan for healthcare? Did you see him on Hannity last week....his boy Sean tried to help him but he has NO CLUE on policy and his plans for a next term. The entire country/ world is trying to navigate this virus now and he spent one sentence on it in his speech last night. I still think Trump has a chance of winning though because of the debates. Unless they’ve been giving Biden stem cell infusions over the last months, he won’t be mentally ready. Trump is going to drag him into a street fight in the debates in order to keep from discussing policy and he won’t be able to stoop to that level.

Last edited by Rcole1310; 07-04-2020, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Biden’s platform is my office will be for sale to the highest bidder. Just like when he was Vice President

Comment

Voted against Hiliary....will be proud to cast one FOR POTUS Trump in November.

Rest of’em can pound sand and eat fish heads

Comment

All I’m saying is, if polls were totally useless, no one would do them. No one even knows Biden’s platform because he won’t come out of hiding to say anything. His platform so far is “I’m not Trump” and that seems to be ok for folks right now. I know Trumps message is “Law and order”. Look at those savages defacing and looting. I’m the only guy who can save you, they’re coming to the all the suburbs. Be afraid, they’re taking your country away. What happens when those idiots stop all of the lawlessness in August, the economy is still in ruin, folks are still wondering why the coronavirus is still spreading here when other countries SEEM to have solved it? What will Trumps platform be? I’d have a lot more respect for the guy if he’d stick to policy. Real leadership issues. What’s your plan the next 4 years for NATO, the G7, N Korea, China, Russia, the EU? What’s your plan for getting the lost jobs back? What’s your plan for American Unity? What your plan for healthcare? Did you see him on Hannity last week....his boy Sean tried to help him but he has NO CLUE on policy and his plans for a next term. The entire country/ world is trying to navigate this virus now and he spent one sentence on it in his speech last night. I still think Trump has a chance of winning though because of the debates. Unless they’ve been giving Biden stem cell infusions over the last months, he won’t be mentally ready. Trump is going to drag him into a street fight in the debates in order to keep from discussing policy and he won’t be able to stoop to that level.

So basically what you are saying is that you are voting for Biden. Ok I get it now. Anybody but Trump.

Comment

It is beyond me to understand that mentality.
                        How can some be so blind to what is so obvious.
                        Trump by double digits 2020.[emoji631]

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                          So basically what you are saying is that you are voting for Biden. Ok I get it now. Anybody but Trump.
                          Nailed it

Doesnt know what platform or plans Biden has because hes scared to come out and show himself. But still has his vote....makes perfect sense doesnt it? Orange man bad is what it boils down to.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                            I'm gonna interject some logic here. Trump won in 2016. Do you think anyone who voted for him then isn't going to vote for him now?
                            Yessir, I know someone and he is not alone. I think you would be looking at a republican route across the board except most independents are independent enough thinkers to vote across parties depending upon the race.

Comment

Yessir, I know someone and he is not alone. I think you would be looking at a republican route across the board except most independents are independent enough thinkers to vote across parties depending upon the race.

Those independents are probably going to help Trump win in a landslide come November.

Comment

If they are indeed independent thinkers they will vote for Trump across the board again. They can see all of the lies from the media, the coverups by the media and the failed coup attempt by the swamp on him. They can see he has delivered or tried to deliver on every campaign promise. They can see the Democrat platform offers nothing but we hate Trump. Trump will win easily once Biden comes out of hiding and has to face him man to man.

Comment

Working...
                                X