Abbott turns tyrannical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Green Arrow View Post
    It's your choice to not be out in public too.
    I agree with the order and think it should be more aggresive.
    Anything that might make the economy get going again is worth it to me.
    And for those who disagree it’s a pseudo lockdown. People just won’t spend money in the economy. Oil industry will be further damaged. Small businesses will be crushed. Get ready fellas. If they continue to push this number of cases narrative it’s going to crush the American economy.
    Last edited by JLivi1224; 07-02-2020, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Im glad we are such a free country, I can drive my vehicle without wearing a mask. FREEDOM!!!!

Comment

Any of you guys seen this...?

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MDYyr_6WZV4"]YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          The fact it's ok to protest & riot sans mask tells me all I need to know about this farce...I'm so disgusted with my country right now it's hard to comprehend. The lack of backbone is astonishing.

I do my best to not let my joy get stolen from issues out of my control but the fact our politicians who are elected to defend the masses are laying down to these thugs sticks in my craw.

They have even canceled the 4th of July Fireworks that are done inside the McAllen stadium & most folks watch from their cars. Worst Independence day EVER!!
          This. The fact that they're catering to this tells me EVERYTHING. Especially since we've been now bombarded with ads that covid is somehow racist and affects certain folks more. I will now tell everyone everywhere I go I am protesting racism against racially ambiguous people of color lol

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            If it can help getting the economy back on track and getting travel restrictions lifted I get it. Disgusting when the EU countries allows stinking Russia and Rwanda to enter with passports but not AMERICANS! I get it...…..our numbers are huge compared to other 1st world nations...…..that IS A PROBLEM. It's called commerce, economy, capitalism. Get the numbers down instead of prolonging this mess.
            I don’t believe the “numbers”...

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              Im glad we are such a free country, I can drive my vehicle without wearing a mask. FREEDOM!!!!
              That is unless you and your good buddy are headed fishing. Then you
              Lost that freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by RibcageX View Post
                Half a million dead people can't be wrong!
                Joe Biden is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                  you caught yourself

i laughed at "slappy."
                  Last edited by jshouse; 07-02-2020, 06:37 PM. Reason: quoted post was changed

Comment

Originally posted by Fishcat91 View Post
                    Have a hard time not saying anything to this.... Better hop off that high horse. Sounds like your a third party contractor/ salesman. In my line of work your the first to go.
                    No high horse here, just been doing the face mask thing for a few months now. It’s been a get used to it or we don’t get the work. And no, not in sales anymore. I’m the service department manager of an industrial equipment field service company. And I’m in the field with techs just as much as I’m in the office. Is the mask thing stupid, sure is, but it’s not the end of the effing world. If you can fish and hunt in one, you can wear one to the grocery store. And I won’t be the first to go, I’m not too good take a pay cut and replace someone that doesn’t have the experience I have with this company.

Originally posted by bpa556 View Post
                    It most certainly is not...

It’s their personal responsibility to protect themselves if they feel the need.

This is the same ridiculous line of thinking as believing folks have a “right” to not be offended.

Folks need to bone up on what is and is not a “right”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    You’re entitled way of thinking is why folks go out in public sick as a dog and spread **** cause they think they’re entitled to be there. I can protect myself and my kids all I can, but if you refuse do your part then that’s on you.

No different than if you don’t brush your teeth and walk up to me talking with stanky breath. Is it my fault for having to smell your breath in my space or your fault for not brushing your teeth?

Comment

Originally posted by Green Arrow View Post
                      It's your choice to not be out in public too.
                      I agree with the order and think it should be more aggresive.
                      Anything that might make the economy get going again is worth it to me.
                      Keeping the economy rolling on is a team effort
                      I agree “ commerce, economy, capitalism. Get the numbers down instead of prolonging this mess.”
                      I don’t mind wearing a mask in public, wife and I both have to wear them anyway because she had heart surgery in April doctors order

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                        Chuck Norris walked into a hospital and covid put a mask on.
                        Haha hell yes it did

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
                          No high horse here, just been doing the face mask thing for a few months now. It’s been a get used to it or we don’t get the work. And no, not in sales anymore. I’m the service department manager of an industrial equipment field service company. And I’m in the field with techs just as much as I’m in the office. Is the mask thing stupid, sure is, but it’s not the end of the effing world. If you can fish and hunt in one, you can wear one to the grocery store. And I won’t be the first to go, I’m not too good take a pay cut and replace someone that doesn’t have the experience I have with this company.

You’re entitled way of thinking is why folks go out in public sick as a dog and spread **** cause they think they’re entitled to be there. I can protect myself and my kids all I can, but if you refuse do your part then that’s on you.

No different than if you don’t brush your teeth and walk up to me talking with stanky breath. Is it my fault for having to smell your breath in my space or your fault for not brushing your teeth?
                          So every time you have cold/flu symptoms you wore a mask to go get meds, to the dr or to work and everywhere else you contacted other people ?

If someone walked up to me with bad breath and I didn’t want to smell it I would walk away and if I didn’t I would say yeah it’s my fault.

Comment

I can’t understand why it wouldn’t be a % of the total population per county. Some counties have very low populations, some with large populations.

Seems to make much more sense than just a number.

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post

I can protect myself and my kids all I can, but if you refuse do your part then that’s on you.

Then wear your mask. I won’t.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                                you caught yourself

i laughed at "slappy."
                                Not excepted......

I misinterpreted it initially, no lie.

Comment

Working...
                                X