Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Workout Accountability thread!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
    After back to back rotator cuff and elbow bone spur surgeries I’m finally back 98%. Never totally stopped but was dang limited
    All this stuff is overrated [emoji23]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Our huge gym is still closed as it’s affiliated with the hospital. We joined another small gym that has opened, to try to put some of the weight that my son has lost during this 3 month hiatus. He leaves to play college football at Wayland Baptist in August. He was 6’1 230 and is now down to 200. Please say a little prayer for us as he has been sick for three straight days and exhibiting at least 4 symptoms of Covid-19. We need to get this tight end well, in shape and football ready! Thank You!

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
        Our huge gym is still closed as it’s affiliated with the hospital. We joined another small gym that has opened, to try to put some of the weight that my son has lost during this 3 month hiatus. He leaves to play college football at Wayland Baptist in August. He was 6’1 230 and is now down to 200. Please say a little prayer for us as he has been sick for three straight days and exhibiting at least 4 symptoms of Covid-19. We need to get this tight end well, in shape and football ready! Thank You!
        Prayers sent!

Comment

It was a tough weekend. I don't think I quit moving the entire time. I'm exhausted, but I got up and went in anyway. Joints hurt too. Chest and bicep supersets with some ab work as well. Kept the weight on the moderate side and pushed out an extra set with more reps.

Bench press/inverse grip bench press/cable fly/incline situp
          Decline bench/preacher curl
          Seated wide grip chest press/BB curl
          Bilateral incline press/hammer curl/hanging leg raise
          Seated narrow grip chest press/overhead cable curl

Comment

Legs this evening! Have been sticking to hydration and eating cleaner, but am gaining weight for some reason[emoji23]

Comment

Bad week last weeek with the rain and excuses. Spent the day Saturday in my garage/shop playing with fire and steel, so I counted that as my workout. Sore from squatting and stepping and leaning yesterday crabbing with the kids, so I counted that too. [emoji2]

Gonna do better this week. Consistency more than volume or intensity. 30 minute stretch ride this morning. Might do a swim this evening.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

A good gym day today. Back/legs and ab supersets 3-4X8-10

V-bar pull down/leg extension/incline situp
                Inverse grip BB row/Prone leg curl/incline leg raises
                Wide grip pull down/bilateral leg press/Cable rotation
                Neutral grip seated row/calf raise/hanging leg raises

Comment

Nada yesterday

Aiming for a 2-3 mile run this evening

Comment

I’m still running 5x per week. 1.6 mile distance. Maintaining good cardio.
                    I pushed it a little more awhile back and did it in 11:06 time. Most days I’m around 12-12:30 times.
                    Maintaining my weight around 170-173 even though I’ve gotten a little flexible on my diet
                    Keep it up guys

Comment

Coaxed myself outta the bed this morning and made it. Shoulders and triceps today. Supersets 3X8-10 and abs for good measure.

Seated lateral raise/bodyweight dips
                      DB press/skull crusher
                      Cable pulls/overhead rope pull
                      V-bar pushdown/front raise

Incline situp/hanging leg raise/ab roller/cable rotations

I'm hungry.

Comment

4 miles in 40 mins this evening!

Will go for another round Friday or Saturday

Comment

Back in the gym this morning. Hardly anyone was there. Maybe me and two others. Chest and legs today. Supersets 3X8-10 with abs thrown in as well.

Incline DB press to flat bench DB press/super squat/incline situp
                          Inverse grip bench press/leg extension
                          Bench press (strip sets)/front squat/hanging leg raise

Comment

I am gonna commit to riding 25 miles a week on my bike or bike trainer. Time to get in better shape to keep up with the kids.

Comment

2.1 mile jog yesterday.

Man I have been eating like crap and going down the wrong path the last couple weeks. Need to turn it around.

Have a follow up with my arm today at 430

Comment

I didn't make it to the gym on Friday. My butt was whooped. Momma and I went to San Antonio and got massages. That's the first time I've ever done that and I'll def go back again. She found some knots in my upper back that I wasn't aware of until she started working on them. Next time I'll get her to work on my left leg where I had the hip replaced. I'm pretty sure a deep tissue massage will help my quad and IT band and everything else that got jacked up.

I did make it today. I probably should have gone when i wok up at 215 AM, but stuck it out until 400 AM before getting up.

Back and leg supersets today. 3X8-10 and holding the contraction for a second.

Bilateral lat pull down/front squat/incline situp
                                T-bar row/super squat/hanging leg raise
                                Seated row/bilateral leg press/ab roller
                                Wide grip cable pull down/leg extension

Comment

Working...
                                X