Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
    Same with Kaepernick.
    That **** was raised by wealthy white parents.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      I grew up in Killeen.......white kids have been doing that for 50 years around here
      I don’t mean acting black. I mean actually claiming to be, placing it on application and other documents, because they “identify” as such

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        This, using liberal logic, makes sense. I wonder if black heads will begin to explode when young white kids start “identifying” as black?
        Just ask Rachel Dolezal. Also ol Liz warren comes to mind with your question.

To the OP, it’s their claim to victim hood. I’m not sure why it has become the “in” thing with society over the last 10-12 years but it’s absurd. I guess it’s basically a crutch and excuse as to why they do, believe, or spout the hate and radical things. IMHO it comes from a place of either self loathe or hunger for power, and the race card is what helps them get what they want.

Comment

Same old tired rhetoric and excuses, blame everyone else, except no responsibility for conduct and cultural problems, just keep blaming slavery,etc.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

If I identify as white, what kinds of privileges will I get?

Comment

We need liberal reform.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                I don’t mean acting black. I mean actually claiming to be, placing it on application and other documents, because they “identify” as such
                According to liberals marking black would me you'd never get hired so what would be the problem?

I like this video. So true that if a white student said the same thing they'd be expelled etc.
                [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZQKM9IIqLw"]YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                  If I identify as white, what kinds of privileges will I get?

0.0 is what you get.

You can identify as Black and be the next Shaun King with 1 million twitter followers. That probably pays some doe.

You can identity as a female and be protected.

What you really need to do is identify as a black, trans female who is gay and in love with Brazilian women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't think the average person is racist.
                    I do think too many people are insensitive to racism.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                      WELL, they call themselves black, which is only looking at skin color as what they are.

Is this not RACIST?
                      No. It's not.

Originally posted by roughneck266 View Post
                      That **** was raised by wealthy white parents.
                      So he's basically white then, right? I'm not defending his actions, just curious at the point you're trying to make.

Comment

Originally posted by scoutman View Post
                        Same old tired rhetoric and excuses, blame everyone else, except no responsibility for conduct and cultural problems, just keep blaming slavery,etc.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
                        This!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                          0.0 is what you get.

You can identify as Black and be the next Shaun King with 1 million twitter followers. That probably pays some doe.

You can identity as a female and be protected.

What you really need to do is identify as a black, trans female who is gay and in love with Brazilian women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I can go for that last part on it's own, does that buy me anything? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                            Get on you tube and search the hodge twins! You will love them and thank me later here is one they did on Bubba Wallace but watch them all!

https://youtu.be/4S5OH2vhRXs
                            Them guys are too funny

Comment

Yet they are so discriminated against one made to the top of the racing world and the other made it to the most powerful office in world. Imagine if people were actually supporting them how much they could accomplish.

Comment

If its so awesome to be white and all, then why do we have so many that are actually white pretending to be other races? Hell one old white lady thinks her better option is to be an Indian

Comment

Working...
                                X