Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epitome of Lazy.

ME !!!

Coverts telling me there's a pig at the feeder (150 yds from house) and I'm too lazy to get outta bed and shoot it, lol.

Maybe tomorrow night.

I'll give you 5 bucks if you go shoot it right now.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfNothing View Post
      I'll give you 5 bucks if you go shoot it right now.
      I'll double it and give $10, lol

Comment

The TC 308 has night vision and right by the door.

If I shot it I'd have to go drag it off.

Comment

Lone boar.

Maybe he'll show Fri night. I could drag him off sat a.m.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200617-225950_CovertWireless.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	24621034

Comment

It’s still early!
            Drag him off manana.
            But take a LDP tonight.

BP

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
              Maybe he'll show Fri night. I could drag him off sat a.m.
              [ATTACH]1007622[/ATTACH]
              I suppose you could do like many on here suggest and gut shoot them.

Comment

Why drag it off, that would be some good eats. We had wild pork back loin fried up with gravy this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
                  ME !!!

Coverts telling me there's a pig at the feeder (150 yds from house) and I'm too lazy to get outta bed and shoot it, lol.

Maybe tomorrow night.

I won’t switch to those because I still enjoy checking cams to see what’s on them and I enjoy being at the ranch.

It’s not like I could do anything 8 to 9 hrs away so that probably helps[emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Epitome of Lazy.

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                    I won’t switch to those because I still enjoy checking cams to see what’s on them and I enjoy being at the ranch.

It’s not like I could do anything 8 to 9 hrs away so that probably helps[emoji28]

Coverts allow you to literally check your cams everyday... it’s addicting moreso than a regular TC! I currently watch 4 but have 6 at times. Turn off your “per picture” notices and just have the app throw up a numbered badge silently to tell you you have 25-50 pics for the evening feed and it’s like TC checking every morning and evening. Plus you can call for pics when the radar says it’s raining over your place to see if you got any and if it was small or large amounts. The rain deal is one of my favorite parts of them. And yes we still go to the ranch ...a lot! [emoji41]

I checked my cams before I started typed this out so there’s only 4 right now but here is the app badge deal.

Last edited by Smart; 06-18-2020, 05:17 AM.

Comment

As the title suggests.

I'm lazy!

Dont like gathering cards every so often then scrolling through THOUSANDS of pix at once.

This way I get 1-200 a day (and look at each as soon as they hit my phone.

I have 5 cams running now (2 in OK, 3 in TX) and another NIB cam just begging to be put out somewhere.

Comment

Brecks dragging mine off after his football conditioning work out this morning............You just have to wait until "Big Man" gets a little older and then you will have a full time removal expert.

Rwc
                        Attached Files

Comment

Glad to see the pic to make sure it wasn't Boris!! How's he doin'? Him n Ethan still gettin' along?

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Coverts allow you to literally check your cams everyday... it’s addicting moreso than a regular TC! I currently watch 4 but have 6 at times. Turn off your “per picture” notices and just have the app throw up a numbered badge silently to tell you you have 25-50 pics for the evening feed and it’s like TC checking every morning and evening. Plus you can call for pics when the radar says it’s raining over your place to see if you got any and if it was small or large amounts. The rain deal is one of my favorite parts of them. And yes we still go to the ranch ...a lot! [emoji41]

I checked my cams before I started typed this out so there’s only 4 right now but here is the app badge deal.

My trail cam uses 35mm film. Talking about excitement waiting to see the pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                              My trail cam uses 35mm film. Talking about excitement waiting to see the pics!

Hahahahha

Why an I picturing Fred Flintstones bird with his rock carver in the case tapping out every pic for you...

Comment

Working...
                              X