No announcement yet.

TBH Trad Hog Hunt 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Jeff makes chili we will be social distancing. Eric I hope things are a little better with your back. I can give you some advice when I see you. I do occupational therapy and massage therapy after all. I can bring firewood.
    Last edited by Hatsoff; 04-15-2020, 08:38 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Phillip, to second everyone else it won’t be the same without you. I had a ridiculous thought of you still coming to the hunt in some form of a bubble boy costume. Lol. I knew the travel would be difficult, it’s probably for the best you stay home.

Comment

One week away from our hunt. I’m ready to do some social distancing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm really hating missing this, but, at least the store has plenty of Yuengling in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
            I'm really hating missing this, but, at least the store has plenty of Yuengling in stock.

We are gonna miss that Yuengling almost as much as you Phillip. And the Jambalaya too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I soooo ready

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

We are going to miss you Phillip! Next year will be a special hunt when we all get back together again. We will keep you and Eric posted throughout the hunt.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Packing.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	24615957

The packing begins. Scout thinks she is going, but I have bad news for her!

Comment

Even with all the absolute ridiculous stuff that's going on at work I am getting more and more excited by the day

Comment

Looks good

Comment

Longest week ever

Comment

I won't make the hunt, but I am getting ready for the weekend.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Nice

Comment

I won't make the hunt, but I am getting ready for the weekend.
                              Thats just mean Phillip!
                              I hope you and your family are doing well in this mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Todd View Post
                                Thats just mean Phillip!
                                I hope you and your family are doing well in this mess.
                                Well, if that was mean, I won't show pictures of me making a pot of Jambalaya while sippng a Yuengling.

We are doing well in all this mess. Getting tired of not being able to go as we please. Hopefully, the way things are going, we'll be able to get out and about soon.

I hope everyone down your way is doing well.

Comment

Working...
                                X