No announcement yet.

Divorce your wife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you allow The Lord to bring you together your chances of a lasting and happy marriage are pretty good. For most that isn't how it went.
    You can thump the bible all day long bit most folks will only stay miserable so long.
    Like chewing gum. Once the flavor is gone and your jaw starts to ache it is tough to fight the urge to spit it out.
    Commitment level and spiritual strength go a long way but I've seen marriages that needed to end. Before someone got killed.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
      If you allow The Lord to bring you together your chances of a lasting and happy marriage are pretty good. For most that isn't how it went.
      You can thump the bible all day long bit most folks will only stay miserable so long.
      Like chewing gum. Once the flavor is gone and your jaw starts to ache it is tough to fight the urge to spit it out.
      Commitment level and spiritual strength go a long way but I've seen marriages that needed to end. Before someone got killed.

Gary

Gary, I couldn't agree with you more! It's a very sad deal to see that happen too. I have personal family experience in that and unfortunately, it went on too long and the end result was physical death...

Comment

At the end of the day some marriages work out and some don't. Sh*t happens.
        Say your prayers and keep moving forward in whatever direction you feel is right for you.

Comment

SaltwaterSlick nailed it explaining the husbands role as loving our wives the way Christ loved the church.

Comment

Those that fail to learn from the past are destined to repeat. Or something like that.

Comment

Dadgum, this place is gettin soft. I may have missed it, but out of 7 pages, I ain't seen one SSS comment!

Comment

Originally posted by Louis View Post
                Don't do it. Hire a hitman instead
                Originally posted by skeeter View Post
                Dadgum, this place is gettin soft. I may have missed it, but out of 7 pages, I ain't seen one SSS comment!
                It was on the first page!

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post

Your eyes are getting old [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Misery loves company...

Comment

If this work from home goes on much longer I'll be filing again.

Comment

nope. she would get half My Navy Retirement!

Comment

I thank the good Lord daily for my wife.
                          We have been together for 29 years. Married for 22. Started dating when she was 16 and I was 17.
                          She is the best thing that’s ever happened to me.

Comment

I’m probably going to leave mine for my neighbor.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                              I’m probably going to leave mine for my neighbor.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post

People will probably not look at me the same next bownaza one way or the other.

Comment

Working...
                                X