No announcement yet.

TBH Trad Hog Hunt 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since Phillip won’t be able to make it I’ll make dinner for Saturday night but please don’t hold me to the same expectations as Phillip’a jambalaya because there’s no way my cooking can compare to his.

Comment

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
      Since Phillip won’t be able to make it I’ll make dinner for Saturday night but please don’t hold me to the same expectations as Phillip’a jambalaya because there’s no way my cooking can compare to his.
      If you want i can just make the catfish Saturday night instead of midday ill have plenty for everybody. Jake Danny and I are still planning to go

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Better safe than sorry phillip gonna miss yall this year

Comment

I have spoken with Toody and told him that we still plan on hunting as scheduled. The hunt will not be the same without Phillip and Lewis, but we will be back to normal next year and get the whole gang back together. Please keep me updated regarding attendance so I can keep Texas S advised.

Comment

Sounds like ya'll got a good handle on things. If I can do anything to help let me know. I'm hoping ya'll post plenty of pictures so I can at least participate vicariously. I hope all of you understand why I am backing out of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
              Sounds like ya'll got a good handle on things. If I can do anything to help let me know. I'm hoping ya'll post plenty of pictures so I can at least participate vicariously. I hope all of you understand why I am backing out of this.
              We completely understand Phillip. Like I said before it will not be the same without our leader. And yes, if we can keep this hunt going, we WILL post some pictures for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Todd View Post
                We completely understand Phillip. Like I said before it will not be the same without our leader. And yes, if we can keep this hunt going, we WILL post some pictures for you!
                Heck yeah we will

Comment

Ok. Sound off with your shirt size if you are going to the pig hunt. No more than 10 people and there will be lots of social distancing.

Mark—2xl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TXMark View Post
                    Ok. Sound off with your shirt size if you are going to the pig hunt. No more than 10 people and there will be lots of social distancing.

Mark—2xl
                    Todd---XL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Thanks Mark!

Comment

XL

Comment

XL. Please

Comment

XL

Comment

L for Jake