3 fingers Bowhunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 fingers Bowhunting

those who have been, how was your experience? I'm shopping for 2 adult kids & teen G-son for a family outing & fun time.

I go there fairly regular. If you go, and I would recommend it to most anyone, don't expect a fair chase, sit in the stand seeing little or nothing, hunt. You will be taken care of by Ben and Ryan. You will see lots of exotics and prolly quite a few pigs. You will have your kills skinned, quartered and put into your ice chests and you will have a couple of skilled trackers to blood trail your shot game if you aren't experienced in that and even if you are they will be right there with you.

Bottom line, if you want a fun hunt where you will get shots, go see Ben Capps.

Comment

Just to let you know I speak from experience.

Comment

My wife and I had a great time when we went.

Comment

Highly recommend. Very nice operation and people with some great prices.

Comment

I recommend them as well. Been saying it for a while, but I really do need to get back there and hope to be able to do that this summer.

Comment

I have heard nothing but goood things about this ranch.My son I have a hunt booked in Nov. I am excited . This wil be my first trip.

Comment

Originally posted by magnus View Post
                I have heard nothing but goood things about this ranch.My son I have a hunt booked in Nov. I am excited . This wil be my first trip.
                But probably not your last.

Comment

Looking at booking there too.
                  Is there lodging there?

Comment

No lodging. Can bring rv or stay in hotel 10 minutes away.

Comment

Bring lots of arrows. You WILL get alot of shots. Great place for kids. Stayatbthe Holiday Inn Express and eat at SAMs buffet. Great place

Comment

Website says $750 for a exotic buck - 2 day hunt. $750 for the animal, is there a daily fee as well? Also, is that a kill fee or do you pay if you kill or not?

Comment

Originally posted by ATControlFreak View Post
                          Website says $750 for a exotic buck - 2 day hunt. $750 for the animal, is there a daily fee as well? Also, is that a kill fee or do you pay if you kill or not?
                          No daily fee. I'm not sure about paying if no kill. I didn't bring home my stag, but I wounded him so I didn't ask about it. You shouldn't have any problem getting a kill with Ben.

Comment

Is that an aveage size of the red stags that are in the pictures ?

Comment

Working...
                            X