Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2019....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year Workout Accountability 2019....

Going for 210 lbs I’m at 220 just want the ole love handles disappear I can have abs and still packing love handles. Girlfriend has a goal of losing 15 lbs. I’ll be doing weight circuits and Muay Thai.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      I see you are learning that language that Muskles speaks, lol.

Today is all legs and cardio for me.
      Finally, someone I can communicate with![emoji23]
      Starting the year off at my normal comfortable 171#. My goal is to maintain the same weight +/- 5#, add a little muscle and increase flexibility. Gonna start over the AX-1 program and modify to heavier weights and fewer reps then follow up with some yoga type stretches. Hopefully get started Monday.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

I see you are learning that language that Muskles speaks, lol.

Today is all legs and cardio for me.
        I learned from a video. Just 3 easy payments of 19.95. [emoji3]

Off today and tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
          OK, I need to do this.

Will get on a scale tomorrow morning, but last weigh in was 295 after Christmas.

Goal weight 185.

Setting a goal of 2 pounds per week.

Started exercising yesterday in the cold and wind. Not fun.

Working on a monthly meal plan and will probably follow Southbeach phase II. If I do this right, I should hit my target weight by the end of August.

The biggest thing I know I have to do is eliminate all forms of alcohol and fast food.
          Stepped on the scale and down to 291 from 295. Probably water weight as I only just started exercising.

Short term goal is to get to 275

Comment

Shoulders yesterday

BIs/Tris and abs today

Comment

My goals are to get back and remain in good shape. Was at 207 right before thanksgiving and at 197 today. I am more worried about being able to carry my weight along with a 40 lbs pack versus where my weight is at. Having said this, in the past I felt best and strongest at 180-185ish.

Goal is to get cardio going and start stregth training as well focusing primarily on my core at first. Once I get to a better weight I want to start running and see if my knees will be ok with daily 3-5 mile runs.

I have family coming so the next month or so is going to be hard but I hope to at least start the cardio stuff and remain on a decent diet.

Best of luck to all!!

Comment

Got 'er done Friday before leaving for the lease. Chest and biceps if I remember right.

Made it in today and had a good arm day, at the GF's request.

3 warmup sets followed by 5 working sets. A little on the heavy side concentrating on the eccentric. 5X8-10 supersets

Preacher curl/bodyweight dips
                Barbell curl/skullcrusher
                Incline dumbbell curl/overhead rope extension
                Overhead cable curl

Tomorrow will be back and legs.

Comment

Chest, tri's and burnout.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yall seeing the normal swell of folks at the gym since it's the beginning of a year? I always like seeing it and hope most will stay with it. By mid February it's over though and maybe a few people will become regulars.

Comment

Back and cardio this morning

Also snuck in a 2.5 mile jog in yesterday.

On the road the next few days so have to keep it up in the hotel gyms

Comment

I’ll join in this year, getting Married in May so really gotta get after it for the next 4 months.

Last I weighed I was up in the 230-240 range (used a scale we weigh deer with so it wasn’t exact) got into a competition at the MT CrossFit gym that started this morning, gave me a meal plan and then hit the gym this morning before hitting the road. I’ve never been a big weight watcher so I just wanna lose my gut and get my muscle tone cut in my shoulders chest back and arms

Comment

Anyone ever use one of those heart rate monitors that goes around your chest to track calories burned, and which HR zone your staying in while working out?

Comment

Yall seeing the normal swell of folks at the gym since it's the beginning of a year? I always like seeing it and hope most will stay with it. By mid February it's over though and maybe a few people will become regulars.
                            I was expecting a rush of "resolutioners", but haven't seen it as of yet. I've seen maybe three new people, but i'm usually there at 0530. They may be coming in later in the day.

Comment

I’m hopefully going on a high country Wyoming elk hunt this fall. If I get drawn in February , I hope to be around 200lbs, down from 235, and also be in the best shape of my life since high school. I lost around 25 lbs last year, but have been slacking over the holidays.

Comment

Legs, cardio and stretching today. Afternoon workout today as well as tomorrow. I very much prefer going to the gym in the mornings energy wise.

Comment

Working...
                                X