Krivoman deep South texas hunts available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frios View Post
    didn't know this was the "classifieds" thought this was "game management thread"

hmmmmm
    Why dont you move on and research what it cost to grow a deer, then you can come back and apologize.

Comment

Originally posted by Sippy View Post
      Why dont you move on and research what it cost to grow a deer, then you can come back and apologize.
      Gotta agree here. I know I have spent way more money than that trying to kill big deer without ever getting one.

Comment

hahaha....

I'm not hi rollers like you guys!

I wouldn't pay $3k for 130 class deer....my own opinion..my own $$$
        You know the more I think about it I know I have spent twice this much trying to kill a 130.

And the more I think about this comment the more I get the impression you are one of those guys that fills your feeder right before season complains there are no deer in the area. While your neighbors fill protein feeders during the summer and corn year round. Then come November you kill a 130 3 year old that meanders by your stand that they have fed and are actively passing to improve the herd. And has certainly cost them around 3 grand to raise just for you.

Comment

Originally posted by perfectstorm View Post
          I'ld be willing to bet on most leases in Texas, by the time you kill a 130, you have spent $3k in lease fees, feed, food plots, corn, fuel, accommodations, etc....
          If not 5x that much

Comment

hahaha....

I'm not hi rollers like you guys!

I wouldn't pay $3k for 130 class deer....my own opinion..my own $$$

Hey Frios,

I remember thinking the same thing about 15 years ago and understand your opinion. I also think that the price for a 130 deer might be high to you, but a 130 class 6 year olds eats the same amount of protein as a 170 6 year old. So the price has to start somewhere. It is when you start looking at my prices from 150 and up when you will notice that my prices kick butt for this size deer and in this area...

So i would say to each his own but just know that i have a very good track record on killing top end deer as well as providing exactly what i say i can provide. I do not sell hunts for deer that do not exist.

I hope you have a great year where ever it is you hunt. I truly do.

But I have a feeling that we will do just fine this year....

krivoman....

Comment

Sent you a pm krivoman. I'm in for a big 8! Been wanting one for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Death Dealer View Post
                Sent you a pm krivoman. I'm in for a big 8! Been wanting one for a long time.

Ok. Been hammered with pms. I guess that is a good thing :-). Let me know what you consider a big 8. Some guys want a 130s, some want a 160. Does not matter to me just need to know.

Should be a great year. Ranch looked great last week.

Comment

150+

Comment

Working...
                  X