No announcement yet.

Hog Calling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I smacked a nice boar last night using Pig Mama and Sow Histeria.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
      I smacked a nice boar last night using Pig Mama and Sow Histeria.

Nice! Pics bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Shot this one last nice using sow and boar contact sounds with sow and boar fight.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gator255 View Post
          Shot this one last nice using sow and boar contact sounds with sow and boar fight.

Dang, is that is a big sow? Would one that big taste as good as a smaller sow?

J

Comment

Originally posted by JhuntsAlot View Post
            Dang, is that is a big sow? Would one that big taste as good as a smaller sow?

J
            It was a big boar. He didn't smell at all. My bubby butchered him to eat.

Comment

Originally posted by gator255 View Post
              It was a big boar. He didn't smell at all. My bubby butchered him to eat.

Ah, ok. I guess small phone and no glasses made it hard for me to tell.

That dude will make a lot of meals.

J

Comment

Downloaded the app and gonna give it a try in a few days.

Comment

Has anyone tried the predator calls in this app? I was think about getting a foxpro but now I am considering this app and a speaker so that I can try pigs as well. Just wondering about the predator side of things.

Comment

Originally posted by 98ag View Post
                    Has anyone tried the predator calls in this app? I was think about getting a foxpro but now I am considering this app and a speaker so that I can try pigs as well. Just wondering about the predator side of things.
                    I was able to call a coyote in close with the predator calls using only my phone speaker. I was deer hunting with a recurve and saw 2 coyotes about 60yds out. I turned the baby Cottontail on and one blew by me too quick to get a shot. Came back through and was able to stop him at 35yds. I let it fly and shot looked perfect. We followed blood for about 100 yds and lost it. So to answer your question, yes the predator calls worked that time. I have used them blind calling one other time with no success.

Comment

Don't fall for it J44

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                      I’m not sure if I know how to take that comment?

Its Military land and I conform to their rules and schedule, simple.
                      I'd have told the "truth," something like:
                      "I was in the back parking lot of the Federal Courthouse and I didn't know what Judge was in session so I didn't want to get in trouble, again."

Comment

Originally posted by 98ag View Post
                        The original predator app is free, get it and try it without a speaker or use cheap bluetooth speaker to see if you like the sounds.
                        That said the sounds work best with convergent systems. They by far have the best speakers on the market and the only calls capable of reproducing top quality hog vocalizations.
                        If you like what you see you can purchase my predator sounds or hog sounds from convergent at $1.99 each extra. I'm always available to answer questions here or via Facebook on the Hog Zombies page.
                        IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                        I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Lots of good coyotes!

Comment

anybody know why it posted the same video like 5 times?

Comment

Originally posted by Guess View Post
                              Because this website is bonkers.

Great video though.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess View Post
                                Because they are that awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X