• Show
Clear All

prayers up, brother

Comment

Be careful with the Morphine.

Comment

Ah man, sorry to hear that. Hope you have a speedy recovery

Comment

Mike-please recover quickly-can't have you missing from the shop. Who is gonna tell me my stuff is too old to work on???? Hope you are OK.

Comment

I did it climbing up. Just started to get on the roof when the ladder slipped out. Hip hit right on the side of the ladder when I hit the ground which was cement & crushed the side of the ladder. I just remember coming too & being out of breath. Cut my arm open & had a heck of a bruise but lucky to walk away. Hope you feel better soon.

Comment

Get well soon!

Comment

Prayers up for speedy abd full recovery.

Comment

If you run out of Morphine hit me up....I found something in a first aid kit.

j/k

Comment

I feel off the roof a year ago putting up Christmas light. I landed on my side on top of the ladder and concrete. Broke a few ribs and some scrapes and bruises. I consider myself lucky I didn’t land on my back and break it.

Prayers up for a speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Get well soon.
                      Falls are the number one killer in the construction industry

Comment

Prayers sent for a speedy recovery.

Comment

Aw man! I know that had to hurt and is probably still hurting!

Comment

Did the same thing a few winters back. Landed on the ladder and used it as a fulcrum to dislocate my right hip and tear all the muscles and tendons holding it in place. My back was OK, but it was a long 6 month recovery to walk normal again. Many prayers for you my friend!

Comment

had a 4h leader here in my county get killed falling off a roof just before Christmas been working on roofs his whole life.

Comment

Hope all turns out well. I’ve had two major back surgeries, pick your back doctor wisely.

Comment

Working...
                                X