High Rack - Wrap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High Rack - Wrap

Every year I wrap my high rack with burlap. It works well but I want to look at something permanent. I was thinking a light weight aluminum. Anybody used vinyl for something like this?
    Any ideas?

Originally posted by Chuckfu View Post
    Every year I wrap my high rack with burlap. It works well but I want to look at something permanent. I was thinking a light weight aluminum. Anybody used vinyl for something like this?
    Any ideas?
    I have seen canvas cut to fit with grommets. Looked decent and lasted.

Comment

We used canvas tarps and covered with camo netting

Comment

I’m trying to load pictures but keep getting failed notice

Comment

Get some of the material people use to cover open cattle/horse trailers.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
            Get some of the material people use to cover open cattle/horse trailers.
            That’s a good idea. Where would one find that material you think?

Comment

Very interesting. We need to do something similar. May steal your ideas. A quick google turned up a good place to start... The pinterest link of the camo cover is from their site. I assume they made it.

Protect your deer blind with this camo cover. Perfect for crossbow hunting. Find more hunting tips and outdoor structures on Pinterest.

Comment

I wonder how Chloroplast boards with grommets and zip tied to the frame would hold up.

Comment

I am in the process of doing the same thing...

Comment

Not sure if this would work but thought I’d share.

Comment

Originally posted by Blane View Post
                      I wonder how Chloroplast boards with grommets and zip tied to the frame would hold up.
                      Longer than you think if its in place pretty securely. Only problem is the colored stuff will fade fairly quickly and vinyl print won't do much better.

Comment

Not sure. I have a buddy in Hempstead that does that along with custom tarps/awnings.

Made my boat cover out of a super thick material that will last a long time.

Comment

Working...
                        X