No announcement yet.

"best" (camo brands)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a couple things from sitka. The quality is a lot better in my opinion than my past stuff. Mostly because all their stuff is super thin and just as warm as my old big puffy jackets. The black hoodie they make with the built in face mask for ground blinds is my favorite.

Comment

Natural Gear

Comment

Sitka. Same warmth if not more and half the bulk. Great quality.

Comment

I really like Kuiu for the quality.

Comment

I have several pieces of first lite that I have been accumulating over the last two years. Really quality gear. I like not having to wear nearly as many layers as I used to with the tear-up-in-a-year game winner. I like the fusion pattern the most, but cipher is really nice too.

It's definitely not something that you can upgrade all at once... But asking for a piece for Christmas/birthday's adds up to a nice set.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I came across a deal for Columbia a few years back and got loaded out and have been very please with comfort and durability.

Comment

I am hooked on Sitka. I got stratus coat/pants this year and the new light weight stuff that is perfect for early season bow hunting when it’s 80 degrees in south Texas. Going forward that is all I’m going to buy.

Comment

kings camo .......Desert shadow......

Comment

I've got a mix of everything from Sitka to Game Winner. Unless I'm really close, I don't think the pattern matters. I NEVER use a camo backpack, knife, binoculars, or anything else I will be sitting down. They become property of the mountain when you go back to find them.

BTW, what genius thought it would be a good idea to make a black flashlight? I spray paint them white soon after I buy it.

Comment

I think 90% of the camo on the market is aimed towards getting your money, not hiding from animals. Of course, there are differences in fabric, noise, warmth, etc. As far as patterns I think the best camo ever made is the traditional "brown camo." It doesn't "blot out" at a distance, and blends in with just about everything, especially to animals that don't see in full color. Unfortunately, it's virtually impossible to find any more; it's not sexy enough for the market.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Ruark; 01-21-2019, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X