No announcement yet.

4 Lease openings Water Valley, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump for our new neighbor. Bodey said it spot on. This year wasn't ideal conditions but you're getting the place at just the right time. We are on year four as a group and have put the time, sweat and blood into our place and looking forward to have some like minded neighbors. WV is definitely a genetic gem. All it takes is a little elbow grease.

Comment

Like several who responded, I have hunted the Sterling City, Water Valley and for the last 5 years Robert Lee. ALL three leases had ample game and all 3 had plenty of deer, quail, turkey and of course pigs.

Don't know who the land owner in Water Valley is but we hunted the Edwards family ranch for several years until the principal land owner married a cowboy and we changed spots. We really like the area so good luck filling your spots ad enjoy!

Comment

PM sent
        Let me know if you didn’t receive, it acted weird when I sent it.

Comment

Can't swing that kind of $$$$, but you ever need some doe killing done just let me know.

Comment

Sounds like a dream scenario but it's WAY out of my budget.

Comment

What’s a flyover survey cost and is that included in lease price?

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                What’s a flyover survey cost and is that included in lease price?
                I think we used the same guy as OP (Greg Simons) and it was $2000 all in for 2800 acres.

Comment

Originally posted by TXbowman View Post
                  Sounds like a dream scenario but it's WAY out of my budget.
                  This^^^^^^ I would need to double my salary to even sniff it. I won't pretend not to be jealous of the ones who can afford it. Good luck to them on a dream scenario

Comment

Good luck on the search. I'm sure you can fill it without a problem. The distance would be the main reason I would not consider it for that kind of cash. Plus we are shooting 140-160" on our East Texas properties.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbs View Post
                      Good luck on the search. I'm sure you can fill it without a problem. The distance would be the main reason I would not consider it for that kind of cash. Plus we are shooting 140-160" on our East Texas properties.
                      Congrats!!

Comment

I’m sure it’s a great deal, but is $10k for a new lease that needs work and management a good price? I assume it’s basically dividing the number of typical hunters on a place, therefore doubling the price.

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                          I’m sure it’s a great deal, but is $10k for a new lease that needs work and management a good price? I assume it’s basically dividing the number of typical hunters on a place, therefore doubling the price.
                          I would rather pay $6750 plus feed, put in a little work to have a legitimate shot at taking a trophy deer than be on an overcrowded lease. I’m not asking for everyone to agree with what we are trying to accomplish in our lease.

Comment

4 Lease openings Water Valley, TX

PM sent

Comment

I sent a PM, definitely interested.

Comment

Originally posted by CDavis View Post
                                I would rather pay $6750 plus feed, put in a little work to have a legitimate shot at taking a trophy deer than be on an overcrowded lease. I’m not asking for everyone to agree with what we are trying to accomplish in our lease.
                                I'm not in position to jump on it but I completely agree this.

Comment

Working...
                                X