• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see 5 but not 5.5 or maybe 6 but not 6.5

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
      I see 5 but not 5.5 or maybe 6 but not 6.5
      you still sleeping? That makes no sense.

Comment

I saw Christmas in person on Friday night, about 640. He was 60 yards through the trees. He is in full rut mode, trotting to the does, checking each one and walking away.

He is truly magnificent! Definitely an older buck - at least 6.5 if not 7.5. He has a pot belly and that is the only way I can tell the difference between him and the younger buck in the daytime photo above. Yup - there's 2 of them!

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
          I saw Christmas in person on Friday night, about 640. He was 60 yards through the trees. He is in full rut mode, trotting to the does, checking each one and walking away.

He is truly magnificent! Definitely an older buck - at least 6.5 if not 7.5. He has a pot belly and that is the only way I can tell the difference between him and the younger buck in the daytime photo above. Yup - there's 2 of them!

Well that is nothing but good news! the monster came in and you have a future monster. Ready for Christmas.

Comment

Special buck for sure! Continued luck with him!

Comment

I just found out that a bunch of deer were poached very recently in our area. I can only hope Christmas wasn't one of them. I haven't been home before dark since Monday.

Comment

Fling an arrow already! Good luck!

Comment

I just found out that a bunch of deer were poached very recently in our area. I can only hope Christmas wasn't one of them. I haven't been home before dark since Monday.
                  Man, I sure hope he wasn't one of them...best wishes sent that you see him soon, up close and personal

Comment

Same buck, very mature.

Comment

Good Luck, Great Buck!!! I'd say at least 5.5

Comment

Any pics to show they are different deer?

Comment

Good luck this year! He’s a great buck and I’d say at least 6.5

Comment

I hope he's in hiding and the poachers pressured him there. That means he'll come out when it gets too cold for them OR the GW catches them.

Comment

same buck - hunt him smart and good luck!

Comment

I may be wrong, but look the lengths of the browtines in the first and second pictures. In one picture the right tine is longer than the left. On the other, the left tine is longer. I think they are “womb” mates if not twins.

Comment

Working...
                                X