Got hit by theives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got hit by theives

Well, we got robbed Friday night, Sat morning. Orange, Mauriceville, Golden Triangle area. Stole everything from toilet paper to hunting equipment.

My Mathews Legacy that I hunted with for so many years is the most aggravating I guess. Got my backup Mathews Creed/a Plano bow case, brown in color, several other bows, some jewelry, my venison from this years season, yeah my venison! If that don't make man mad?

If you SETx boys and girls happen to see one(Legacy, Creed) in a pawn shop, take a pic, get with me please. Creed is black, Legacy is camo

Thanx Calvin

Talk about adding insult to injury. The venison, man?! Sorry to hear that.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
      Well, we got robbed Friday night, Sat morning. Orange, Mauriceville, Golden Triangle area. Stole everything from toilet paper to hunting equipment.

My Mathews Legacy that I hunted with for so many years is the most aggravating I guess. Got my backup Mathews Creed/a Plano bow case, brown in color, several other bows, some jewelry, my venison from this years season, yeah my venison! If that don't make man mad?

If you SETx boys and girls happen to see one(Legacy, Creed) in a pawn shop, take a pic, get with me please. Creed is black, Legacy is camo

Thanx Calvin
      ****, they got your venison. That's a cold hearted SOB.

Comment

Stealing your hunting stuff is one thing, but to steal your deer meat is a whole new level of SOB. I hope you get them.

Comment

Hate a freakin thief!

Comment

Dang sorry bro,Thieving is really really bad in Setex.I’ll be on the watch for you.I have a bow you can use if you need one to finish out the season.

Comment

Wow, I am sorry to hear that. You got photos of the bows?

Comment

Thanx Red, I have my main bow. Nice gesture

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                  Wow, I am sorry to hear that. You got photos of the bows?
                  I have one or 2 of my Creed. The pics of my Legacy were erased on my phone info transfer.

Comment

I had some really big antler sheds and some nice Euros, surprised they didn't take those.

Comment

Was this your house, or a lease cabin?

Comment

Darn Calvin sorry to hear this! Are you guys still living in the same place or did y'all move?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          Was this your house, or a lease cabin?
                          this ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post

Thanx Calvin
                            Dirty, rotten SOB's
                            I hope they shoot themselves in the nads with one of your arrows. At least maybe they won't reproduce. I can't stand thieves!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X