Any Ford Truck salesman out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Ford Truck salesman out there?

I’m in the market for a new truck and would like to talk to a fellow TBH who sales them. I’m looking for a F350 Dually XLT premium package. I’m not opposed to used but with the current market it’s hard to pull the trigger on something that’s 20k more than it should be. So can anyone help me out?

I’m right there with you looking for the same thing.

Comment

Yep, if your not in a hurry you can order a brand new truck cheaper than you can buy used right now. It’s just nuts. With that being said if you don’t find a salesman on here and willing to drive to New Braunfuls I highly recommend Lane Richards at Bluebonnet Ford. I ordered my F350 with him and other than the 3 months it took to come in he was wonderful to work with.

Comment

Check the Ford forum. It was posted on here a month or so ago. If you order new, Granger Ford will sell at 2% below invoice. They are in Iowa, but to save minimum 6-8 grand blow sticker I can fly up and drive back.

Comment

2017+ Super Duty - 2% Under Invoice on New Super Duty order - Hi, everyone My name is Zach and I'm the dealer principal at a Ford dealership in Granger, Iowa. Many of you are familiar with Ford's COVP program, and I view it as a huge opportunity for our store and anyone interested in purchasing a Super Duty truck. We...

Comment

Thanks! That’s the best I’ve heard of!

Comment

Originally posted by Rotney View Post
              Check the Ford forum. It was posted on here a month or so ago. If you order new, Granger Ford will sell at 2% below invoice. They are in Iowa, but to save minimum 6-8 grand blow sticker I can fly up and drive back.
              I ordered a new Super Duty out of Katy for 1% below invoice. It was t worth it to drive even further for an extra 1%.

Comment

Call Mak Haik in Georgetown is my suggestion

Comment

I have a 2020 white 350 dully that will be for sell once my new one gets here it’s a sly premium with leather If you are interested

Comment

Originally posted by jgard View Post
                    I have a 2020 white 350 dully that will be for sell once my new one gets here it’s a sly premium with leather If you are interested
                    PM sent

Comment

Working...
                    X