Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another ammo update from Jason Vanderbrink

These guys seem to be doing their best through a tough time:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6B8NpUDU4M"]Ammo Update - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks for sharing. I hadn't seen that.

Comment

I don't care if they're putting out a billion rounds a day, all that matters is what makes it to the store shelves.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
          I don't care if they're putting out a billion rounds a day, all that matters is what makes it to the store shelves.
          Didn’t watch the videos, but a lot of retailers took back orders for almost a year. If everyone honors their word 90% of the ammo could be gone before it makes it to the actual store.

Remington’s ammo plant was closed for the majority of the craziest time in history due to their bankruptcy/restructuring. Stupid.

Comment

Why are people out of ammo?

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
              A lot aren't in my opinion and a lot is being stockpiled. It's similar to reloading stuff a lot if people have way more than they'll use in a couple of lifetimes but that happens when you don't know if you'll ever see it on the shelves again.

Comment

So we blame the prepared ?

Comment

2:45 of the video .. selling your ammo to the government .. that's not the case! notice how he swallows and hicks up during that statement and his body language is a vertical "yes" nod ... this would make a great episode of lie to me . voice says one thing (and stumbles), body says the opposite....

busted!

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
                    12 million new gun owners in the US leading up to and after Biden took office according to reports.

Comment

That's encouraging to hear. I hope that they can keep pace and eventually get the shelves stocked up again.

Comment

Thanks for sharing! I'm beginning to see more on the shelves eveyday.

Comment

Originally posted by imyomama View Post
                          2:45 of the video .. selling your ammo to the government .. that's not the case! notice how he swallows and hicks up during that statement and his body language is a vertical "yes" nod ... this would make a great episode of lie to me . voice says one thing (and stumbles), body says the opposite....

busted!
                          I've taken those classes, it is amazing what the body will tell you.

Comment

Working...
                          X