Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3700ac MLD3 Lease Sonora (Sutton County)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3700ac MLD3 Lease Sonora (Sutton County)

I have been offered a lease 10 miles south of Sonora. It wasn't hunted the last two years and lightly hunted the previous 3 before that. It is turn key with 10 executive tower blinds over looking corn feeders. A state biologist will be working with the hunters to manage the ranch. The last helicopter survey showed 1 deer per 7acs. Last years recommended harvest was 80 does and 40 bucks. This harvest was not met due to ranch not being hunted. This will be a family atmosphere not a party place. We will be required to supply one 300# FREE CHOICE protein feeder that will run Jan-Sept. corn will have to be fed year round. Feed will be supplied by the hunters. The ranch has exotics. (Axis,Fallow,Mouflon, Aoudad,Wild Spanish Goats, and Hogs) Expected harvest per hunter would be 1 4.5+ trophy wt, 1 cull wt, 3-4 wt does, 4 turkey, unlimited hogs, 1 axis buck 30in or better, 1 mature Fallow buck, 1 Aoudad, 1 Spanish Goat, 1 mature Mouflon. Lots of potential game per hunter that can be shared between his immediate family. You will have year round excess to hunt exotics. The LO has promised to reinvest the lease cost 100% over the next two years back into the property and camp house. This is a feeler as I will be going down next Saturday to look at the property and secure it. After the first season a long term lease can be negotiated. I am trying to get some pics by tomorrow. So at this time I don't have any game pics. With that said this has the makings to be a special place. The cost will be $5600 per hunter. Please only serious management minded people that have the funds and dedication it will take to make this a successful ranch for all parties need to reply. There will be 9 spots available. Individuals welcome.

I will take a spot for 100% sure. I also have a friend that will take one if it's available. I will pm you my cell number and we can speak more if you'd like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
      I will take a spot for 100% sure. I also have a friend that will take one if it's available. I will pm you my cell number and we can speak more if you'd like

Pm sent

Comment

My brother and I are interested and not "kicking tires". PM on the way.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Sounds like a great place for a good price if all those exotics are that abundant!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
              Sounds like a great place for a good price if all those exotics are that abundant!
              It's hunting but from what I was told each species has a hunt able population on the ranch hoping to find an aoudad that can measure up to the beast you harvested

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Great deal if the exotics are there.

Comment

HF or LF?

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                      HF or LF?
                      Lf on 3 sides

Comment

Originally posted by RRagan83 View Post
                        Lf on 3 sides
                        Any idea on buck quality yet?

Comment

How many acres?

Comment

Originally posted by texbama View Post
                            How many acres?

Comment

Thanks. I should have read the title better. Sound like a really good place

Comment

Working...
                              X