3rd Trip to the Langley Ranch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd Trip to the Langley Ranch.

Well the title says it all. We went on our 3rd trip out to the Langley Ranch in CenterVille, Tx for a little hawg whakin' action this past Thursday and Friday. It is always a real treat to go there. Mr. Joe and Randy really put out to make you feel at home. Best of all , my buddy Brian made his first bow kill there. A real nice 140ish lb. I will be going back again. Always have a great time with them.

No pics..... didn't happen!

Comment

Ive thought about going up there for a hunt,I didnt realize they had so many hogs.Ive heard alot good things about em so I guess I need to just go on up there.

Comment

I posted pic and a AAR in the campfire. But since you asked.
        Attached Files

Comment

And here is Mr. Joe feeding his watch gators. Oh yeah, the hog in my avatar is from the Langley.
          Attached Files

Comment

That a way to get those pics in there. You didn't actually think you'd get to post a hunting recap without any pictures and not catch a little flak did you?
            Congrats!

Comment

Thanx tomcat, what was i thinking?

Comment

Joe and Randy never disappoint

Comment

Thats a fact, and a reason me & my crew contiue to go out there. Here is a couple of pics from my hunt last year. 1st one was from where i set up. There were dove flying in to check out the corn as big as crows. The piggy i whacked came in with his crew, they got into a disagreement and he went to run off, which was big mistake on his part, cause i likes them running head shots.
                  Man, he was tasty.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X