30+ axis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30+ axis

What recommendations do y'all have for Trophy Axis hunts. I understand that there are no guarantees but I was looking for a bow hunt that would at least offer a chance at a mature 30+ Axis . Thanks in advance .

Ttt

Comment

I am going to Timberlake next Friday in hopes of finding an axis or auodad. First time to try this type of hunting. Travis is very friendly and seems to know a lot.

Comment

Thanks.. Did he give any any idea about the quality and numbers he has out there .

Comment

They have pictures on their site. Know of one guy on here that got what appears to very good to me, but like I said new to this. Will let you know what I see there, am hunting alone and appear to have it all to myself next week.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

You would have to look into a place like the Baker 3 or pricier places. A lot of the package guys don't buy axis that big. Find a place with a good breeding population that has been around for a while.

Of course, the 777 can hook you up if you want to fork it up

Comment

Double L in Victoria

Comment

Try Cody with Guadalupe outfitters. He has a bunch of low fence properties with tons of big axis. I shot a 35" axis with him a month ago and plan on hunting with him again this summer.His prices cant be beat.

Comment

We have plenty of nice trophy axis hunts available. Have some stud low fence axis for $1750....Hunters Choice Day Hunt. No kill/wound no pay. If no harvest Daily Rate of $150 rifle/$175 bow apply. If harvest, Daily Rate is waived. We are averaging 33 inches on our low fence hunt. Have over...

Comment

Working...
                    X