New OSHA Mandate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    Not so much the case anymore. They went all in on the election and called our bluff. Gates are wide open now.
    the issue there is that the more freedom minded Americans are too busy arguing morality amongst each other while the more authoritarian ones are unified to win at any cost.

Comment

I was told yesterday that someone had seen a news program speaking about Washington state. Something about camps for the unvaccinated. Anyone hear anything on that?

Comment

SRK14
        Glen Beck stated that on Tucker's show yesterday. After Glen left Tucker stated that his team has looked into it and cannot verify that any of it was true but they would continue to look into it. I guess hearsay at this point. They will do it though if they can get away with it.

Comment

IMO its a lot easier to walk away from a trade type job as they are a dime a dozen. The higher you go the harder to walk. There aren't too many CEO positions just floating around. And starting over from the bottom would be a hard pill to swallow. FYI I'm not a CEO. LOL

Comment

Now if all the unvaccinated people would all walk off the job at one time, a huge nation wide strike. I guarantee this would all be gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Laketex View Post
              Lots of places with under 100 workers hiring. We are looking for welders and fabricators, and prefer unvaxxed employees. There's many out there like us, everybody is hiring.
              If the Court upholds the mandate for big employers, the next day there will be a mandate for all employers.

Comment

Originally posted by Laketex View Post
                Lots of places with under 100 workers hiring. We are looking for welders and fabricators, and prefer unvaxxed employees. There's many out there like us, everybody is hiring.
                Do you hire old fat welders with a bad back and bad knees?

I can weld up the break of day and the crack of dawn, but not during the heat of summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                  If the Court upholds the mandate for big employers, the next day there will be a mandate for all employers.
                  That was asked by a judge previously. What distinguishes a worker with 99 people next to him and a worker with only 98 people next to him?

Comment

I was a appliance contractor here in the Dallas area for 25 years, I’m 59 years old and basically I gave it up because of these crazy people.

I’m happy I did.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                      Now if all the unvaccinated people would all walk off the job at one time, a huge nation wide strike. I guarantee this would all be gone.
                      That would work for sure.

Comment

I agree and I would love to see it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                          That was asked by a judge previously. What distinguishes a worker with 99 people next to him and a worker with only 98 people next to him?
                          Yeah I’m sure it was just a standard to go by or maybe they did a business % analysis on how many above & below that threshold thinking there was some significance in that # ??
                          I’m sure the trustworthy government statistics has some valid data to back that up

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
                            So I just received email from my company that we have to at least one shot by February 2 or we are terminated. Can’t lose my job so **** guess I’m getting it. Been here 28 years and don’t want to start over. This sucks
                            Sorry to hear that.

Where I work we fall under the federal contractor mandate which is different than the OSHA mandate and not being challenged in court. They did say they were going to be very open on exceptions though. Hopefully yours will consider religious or medical exceptions.

Comment

Originally Posted by HUNTIN HARD

So I just received email from my company that we have to at least one shot by February 2 or we are terminated. Can’t lose my job so **** guess I’m getting it. Been here 28 years and don’t ,"WANT" to start over. This sucks".

It don't suck nothing like what compliance is fixing to bring us.
                              Your unbelievably corrupt government thanks you.

Comment

Originally posted by SRK14 View Post
                                I agree and I would love to see it happen.
                                Just Do It.

Comment

Working...
                                X