No announcement yet.

Lost my Grandparents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I truly sorry to hear about this loss. My prayers for you and your entire family.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family sir.

Comment

Can’t begin to imagine brother, prayers for you and your family. Sound like wonderful grandparents!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man, Really sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family

Comment

So tragic, prayers for you and your family

Comment

God comfort you and your family. Tragic, all I can offer is the Lord still comforts.

Comment

That is terrible news and I am very sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family. I remember when you posted this picture last year. I can't imagine losing both grandparents in an accident like this.

Comment

Sorry for your loss, very sad!!! Prayers!

Comment

It pains me to read this, I can only imagine what you are going through. I said a prayer for you. Be strong and thankful for all the great memories

Comment

Such a terribly tragic way for them to be taken. The good news is that they're pain is now removed and they both live eternally in the most glorious of high places. They're suffering is over forever and only joy and happiness will fill their hearts forevermore. Take refuge in our Lord for your own peace and comfort as you grieve this tremendous loss. Remember your pain is never greater than the love you have for them. Lean into that love and remember them for it. I will pray for you and your family.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry Bud
                        Prayers

Comment

I am so sorry for the loss of your grandparents. Condolences to you and your family.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

So sorry for your loss.
                              I too had a great relationship with my grandparents, I loved hunting with my grandpa.
                              They taught me the lesson of life, that is to distinguish the difference between a want and a need.
                              They’ve been gone 20 years now and I still miss them.

Comment

I’m so sorry for your loss, it sounds like you were very fortunate to have awesome grandparents.

Comment

Working...
                                X