I caught the Covid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I caught the Covid

I woke up Sunday morning with cold chills and felt very weak. I tested positive yesterday and still have a little fever but my **** back is hurting and im not sleeping very well. How long should the symptom last.

Originally posted by joevillars View Post
    I woke up Sunday morning with cold chills and felt very weak. I tested positive yesterday and still have a little fever but my **** back is hurting and im not sleeping very well. How long should the symptom last.
    I had fever and aches for 2 days. Then just fatigue for a couples days after. The worst was losing taste and smell for several days. That showed up after the fever, chills, and aches went away.

Comment

Get well soon, The worst of it lasted about 3 days for me, but was about a week before it ran its coarse. Well the cough i had lingered for about two weeks.

Comment

Mine started Dec 17. My resting HR and sleep have been jacked up ever since. I've also needed to rest more. Usually I never nap. I've needed to nap every chance I had since I caught it.

Comment

Depends on how long you wait to get on ivermecin and zinc. I just reloaded on zinc last night, 100 pill for $7 at kroger. My nephew had and still has symptoms for a month, said it doesn't work

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
            Mine started Dec 17. My resting HR and sleep have been jacked up ever since. I've also needed to rest more. Usually I never nap. I've needed to nap every chance I had since I caught it.
            This has been me. I have also had an issue catching my breath, but not as bad as the beginning

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
              Depends on how long you wait to get on ivermecin and zinc. I just reloaded on zinc last night, 100 pill for $7 at kroger. My nephew had and still has symptoms for a month, said it doesn't work
              The one thing you can depend on about covid is that it doesn’t affect everyone the same way. I had it around Christmas a year ago and it hasn’t completely let me be. I still tire very easily and want to nap during the day, plus I have other symptoms although they are much lighter than they were. If I hadn’t gotten on the correct meds from an internet doctor there’s no telling where I might be now.

Comment

Cold and Flu Season..

Comment

Take immunity supplements and get up and walk.

Comment

we need a thread for vaxxed people catching covid ... it would be nice to hear real people instead of the media telling us it's only the unvaxxed getting covid aside from a few " breakthrough cases" ... as a matter of fact , i'll start one right now! in the politics and current event section

Comment

Mine lasted for about 7 days. My symptoms came on rapidly and went away rapidly, minus the lingering cough.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeM View Post
                        Mine lasted for about 7 days. My symptoms came on rapidly and went away rapidly, minus the lingering cough.

Exactly the same as me. Came on all of the sudden, lasted 8 days then it was just gone except for a lingering cough. That lasted a several weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I had it over Christmas (2nd time). Had a low grade fever for a period of perhaps 4 hours. Slight headache for about three days. A little Covid fog during that time.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                            Take immunity supplements and get up and walk.
                            You know, I was super achy, and the only thing that fixed it was to get out of bed and go for a walk. Basically every time I stopped moving, within 15 minutes the aches were back.

Comment

I’ve had the same symptoms since Sunday morning and my test was negative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X