Toyota 4Runner Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toyota 4Runner Prices

Just wanted to share my experience trying to find a 4Runner for my fiancé. Went to dealership and they had nothing on the lot as to be expected. They told us to pick what we wanted put down a deposit then when they get the allocation we would get a call. For reference they get shipments every 2 weeks of around 6x 4Runners. Started talking numbers, I fully expected to pay MSRP but they added on a 5k “added equipment” fee for nitrogen in the tires, tint, paint warranty etc… Told them we don’t want any of it and they said you can’t buy the vehicle without paying that fee. I told them that’s all good please hand over the keys to our current 4Runner and have a nice day. They lowered the fee to 3k but I still walked. Just wanted to share my experience and let people know there’s some wiggle room even in the crazy market we are in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure where you are located. We just bought the wife a 2022 TRD Off-road 4 Runner. Paid MSRP and $299 for tint… best deal we found was Classic in Denison. We put $500 down and they gave us our check back when the vehicle came in.

They gave us really good $$ for her trade and it was super easy transaction.

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick View Post
      Not sure where you are located. We just bought the wife a 2022 TRD Off-road 4 Runner. Paid MSRP and $299 for tint… best deal we found was Classic in Denison. We put $500 down and they gave us our check back when the vehicle came in.

What was MSRP if you dont mind sharing? I understand if you do not

Comment

I basically paid 50 k for a 2020 with 8 k on it with some after market stuff already done to it… it’s the TRD off road model… this was July last year and out the door price…
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Pedernal; 01-08-2022, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Just under $49k. We had to wait 3wks for it to come in. Had just 6miles on it when we picked it up.

2022 4Runner TRD Off Road, Grey with blackout package and sidesteps and some convenience package.
          Last edited by sharpstick; 01-08-2022, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Toyota 4Runner Prices

Thanks for the info guys! Gives me a bit more hope lol We are looking in Houston area (live in Alvin) but willing to travel. Just can’t decide if we are keeping 2001 or selling, it’s been a great vehicle.

Last edited by TA_Fab; 01-08-2022, 01:11 PM.

Comment

It’s worth a drive to get the service we did here in Brownwood on our new Toyota Highlander
              Bruner has Chevy and Toyota side by side.

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick View Post

This. Great people at Classic of Texoma in Denison. PM me for a contact.

Comment

My wife would love to have one but at today's prices, her 2006 Sequoia with 225k miles on it will just have to do. I think the odds are not in our favor that the vehicle will maintain that value in the coming years.

We'll wait it out.

Comment

My wife’s 4Runner was a year old in September. I realize a lot has changed since we bought it.

Our came from Fred Haas in spring. We had bought our Tundra from there years ago and had a great experience with the Salesman, so we bought the 4Runner from him.

Hers is a 2020 limited 4Runner 4x4. 3rd row seat, sunroof and redwood interior.

Sticker at the time was 51k and we got them down to 46k, then TTL. Drove out at 49k if memory serves. I bought a 100k bumper to bumper extended warranty for $1300 cash. I didn’t feel a need to finance a warranty since we plan on keeping this 4Runner and making it my daughters first car when she turns 16.

Comment

Call the Toyota dealer in lufkin. They will shoot you straight

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                        My wife would love to have one but at today's prices, her 2006 Sequoia with 225k miles on it will just have to do. I think the odds are not in our favor that the vehicle will maintain that value in the coming years.

We'll wait it out.

I think your right, just wish we had a crystal ball to tell when the market will normalize. Completely different world from when I bought my truck back in 2018.

Comment

Went to a dealership in Katy, bought a Highlander. There was a 4Runner, TRD Pro model or series. It was used, 9k miles, they wanted 61 for it. That was 12k more than the Highlander at new price. I was shocked to say the least.

Comment

Toyota of Alvin? My Buddy loves them, thinks he is always getting a good deal. They do a great job being salesman over there it seems like. I’ve had great experience at fredd hass Toyota spring. Basically anywhere besides Toyota of Alvin or league city dealership. That dealership in league city is actually probably the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell8 View Post
                              Toyota of Alvin? My Buddy loves them, thinks he is always getting a good deal. They do a great job being salesman over there it seems like. I’ve had great experience at fredd hass Toyota spring. Basically anywhere besides Toyota of Alvin or league city dealership. That dealership in league city is actually probably the worst.

Yep league city location, we only ended up there because they had the particular one she was looking at in their allocation.

Comment

Working...
                              X