Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’d like to ask for one final prayer for comfort and peace.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry to hear this, keep your chin up, we are praying for you.

Comment

I certainly will pray.

But, I'd also say that if this was me and the Doc's have thrown in the towel..... I be taking some of this stuff: Fenbendazole. He's got nothing to lose.

Comment

Praying for you and your family sir.

Comment

Hate to read this…been in prayer for you all.

Continued…

Again, really sorry but thankful for you alls comfort in the Lord

Comment

Prayers of peace and comfort sent for you and your family.

Comment

Prayers sent ,God bless yall with peace and love ,hope he eases the pain

Comment

Jason, I just got on here to read the Happy New Year wishes and see more LDP's and saw this!! Sir, my heart breaks for you and your family! Your brother Jeremy has fought some hard fights in his time. It seems short of the Lord's intervention and healing, he will soon see Jesus face to face. Though we mourn an earthly loss, the idea of meeting our savior face to face is about as good as it gets!!

Lord You know this man Jeremy and You know his heart. We ask You if it be in Your will that You heal him and give him years, but If it is time for You to bring him home and end his struggles, pain, and sadness, please Lord take him without pain and show the family mercy by giving them time to say their earthly good-bye's. Lord this whole thing has been a powerful witness to You and Your people of Faith, that may help someone to know You. Use Jeremy as Your witness, and expand Your Kingdom.

Lord, comfort our brother Jason and the rest of the family as they spend what may be their remaining time with Jeremy this side of Heaven. Give them peace knowing that though Jeremy may depart this earth, he will immediately be in Your presence and healed heavenly and eternally and that in that Great Day, they too will see You face to face with Jeremy. Give Jason the strength to lead his family through these trials and increase his Faith Lord. Guide them all and protect them, give them peace until Your will is done in all of them, In Jesus Name, Amen.

Comment

Prayers sent for all for peace and comforting in this tough time.

Comment

Really sorry to read this news. Prayers for Jeremy and all of the family.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

more prayers and support sent for the Smart family and friends

Comment

I’m saddened to hear this. Prayers to you and family.

Comment

Prayers spoken this morning for your brother, you and your family.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for all of y'all, family and friends.

Stu

Comment

Prayers sent.[emoji1317]

Comment

Working...
                                X