Oklahoma City Attractions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oklahoma City Attractions

Whats to do around downtown /stockyards area. Weve got a little time to kill going through OKC. Where are good places to eat around the stock yards and whats fun to see or do. Just never spent anytime around that area.

Comment

Bricktown

Comment

Quail drummies from Trappers! Get about 3 orders though! One is not enough!!

Comment

Western Heritage museum is outstanding.

Comment

OKC Bombing memorial was very touching last time I went. It has been a while and I think they have added more too it since I was there.

Comment

Toby Keith’s place has good scenery, and you can get a fried bologna sandwich if you’re a mind to.

Comment

The bombing memorial/ museum is a must. Very touching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope to have time for the western heritage museum as it sounds like it right up our alley.

we are staying right around or in bricktown.

Comment

Google OKC snow tubing. It is snow tubing from the upper deck of the redhawks stadium to the pitchers mound.

Pop’s in Arcadia is a neat stop. Route 66 pop bottle convenience store.

Lived there for 4 years and made a lot of good memories.

Comment

If you want a great steak, Cattleman's down at the stockyards had a really good one when I was there. One of the top 3-4 steaks I have ever had. Pretty neat place too.

Comment

Cattlemans and then go across the street to McClintocks bar and saloon for a few beers.

Comment

Working...
                        X