• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not working but have been on call since wednesday

Comment

Merry Christmas to you guys.

Comment

Here. Been here for awhile. And have 3 more days. Make sure y’all crank up that natty gas when you cook!

Comment

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
          I can make a thousand bucks on another day. Only get so many Christmas days with my kids when they are little.
          Agreed. I’ve worked way more holidays than I’ve been off. I’d rather be with my family. But someone’s gotta do it.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
            Here. Been here for awhile. And have 3 more days. Make sure y’all crank up that natty gas when you cook!

We used oak.
            One of the crew members cooked up some pork steak, chicken legs, deer burgers, and some other kind of steak.
            It’s only 6 of us!!!

Comment

working here

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post

We used oak.
                One of the crew members cooked up some pork steak, chicken legs, deer burgers, and some other kind of steak.
                It’s only 6 of us!!!
                Wood. What a shame.

We cooked steaks yesterday. There’s only 2 of us lol.

Comment

I work every Thanksgiving..Usually work Christmas eve..I took off xmas eve this uear to visit my wife's family in North Iowa..I never minded working the Winter holidays..It's the Summertime holidays I don't dig.

Comment

I am working, yesterday, today and tomorrow!!

Comment

I’m working today . Yesterday I came back from 14 day vacation. The holidays are blocked . Working these 3 days then off 7 more .

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
                        Yall makin about 1,000 bucks today. I would jump on that

A little bit more then that . For each of yesterday and today .

Comment

I almost got stuck on mandatory overtime this morning because we had a guy quick test positive for COVID

Comment

Thank you guys for doing it. I worked at a power plant for 14 years and worked many holidays. I finally said the heck with it, and quit earlier this year. Taking some time to get back to that money but I’m on the way back up and it was well worth it to be with my young family more often. You can’t get these years back.

Comment

Graveyards on overtime. Covering someone's vacation.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Came in off vacation to work tonight for a fella with little kids then off till next weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X