No announcement yet.

Sitting in the hospital w/wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of surgery. Doc said that we did the right thing coming in. It was not looking good. He said everything went well. Time to start rehab again. She is strong headed and will be just fine.

Comment

Prayers up that 2nd time is the charm.

Comment

Man that's such good news. Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent for continuing recovery

Comment

Prayers sent up

Comment

More Prayers and Merry Christmas To You'll Hang tuff

Comment

Glad to hear the surgery went well! Prayers for your wife and family!

Comment

Amen, glad the second time went well. Sorry you have to deal with this, will keep y’all in my prayers .

Comment

Prayers for your wife and for you and your kids through this.

Comment

Praying for a speedy recovery and no more infection.

I’m on day 9 on my second and week 9 on my first so I can definitely feel for her.

Comment

Heck of a way to spend Christmas, but it could be a lot worse. Prayers for speedy recovery.

Comment

Prayed for her. Merry Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by meathunter View Post
                            Out of surgery. Doc said that we did the right thing coming in. It was not looking good. He said everything went well. Time to start rehab again. She is strong headed and will be just fine.
                            Good news. Glad to hear it. Hospitals suck, especially during Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving.

My mom, on her last Christmas, got out Christmas eve and died right after New Years.
                            Not meaning in ANY way that is looming, just saying been there and done that. Is no fun and completely diminishes a happy holiday season.

Thankfully, she is getting better and maybe the season will still/can be joyous.

Comment

Prayers Continuing & Merry Christmas to Y'all!

Comment

She is resting and is on the mend. We will get the culture’s back in day or so and then have Christmas. The kids made the decision, no Christmas without mom. We are blessed in so many ways and this is just a minor inconvenience that life has thrown at us. Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X