Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lease questions

Who is right??

I have been on this lease for 6 years, spent unlimited amount of money getting everything from camp rv's to feeding and watering programs in place..

Sorry for the drama, but really has me wanting to get off.. The guy is a flake that just got on.. Says he Was disappointed one day for only seeing 3 deer, i ask him are you feeding shooting lanes and hand corn, says no, and shouldn't have to feed since feeder will proving enough feed.
    this guy has hunting pod cast, and website to book hunts and make plans for hunters. and is a in field product tester.
    bil says this guy knows what he is doing, told bil, anyone willing to particitate can be ask to dot product tester..

I walked away, this guy won't listen, talks over anyone he doesn't agree with.

What would you do, i have a 2015 Jaco Jay Flight, 30 ft, 2 little Chingons 5x5x5 deer blinds and 1,2000 pound protein feeder, 1, 750 pound Lamco trough feeder and 4, 500 pound stand and fill feeders, and 1, 2017 Polaris Ranger 900 exps.. 30,000 invested in this place. i fixed and paid to fix both other travel trailers, over 1500 in parts alone. outdoor tv etc.. Used vacation to help Mow the place ,Too much to list..

What would you do?
    walk away and probably spend years to get on another lease or stay and mind my own business..

BTW, My bil shot and on the big buck contest for the county, i cold have taken him the afternoon earlier but shot a nice ten the year before.
    Last edited by day0082; 12-24-2021, 12:49 PM.

Stay and ignore.

Comment

Leases are hard to get the right people that are all compatible and have the same vision on hunting, managing and contributing equally for the good of the herd. In your case sounds to me that you might just stay away from him. Don’t let him still your joy and ruin your investment. Things like this normally work their selve out. He’s probably a lease jumper.

Comment

I have some guys like that at my place. Never putting the work in but always complaining about not seeing deer, while I tag out every year.
        I just let them talk then head to my blind and kill
        Something!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It cost nothing to keep to yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Always new i could get Great advice from the green screen..

Thanks guys, and Merry Christmas!

Comment

I agree. Best thing to do is smile and nod. There are a ton of people that like to talk when they don't know what they are talking about. Just ignore and do your own thing.

Comment

ignore and stay because i bet he doesn't.

Comment

Can you just not renew his lease next year? Keep it to yourself and find another member?

Comment

Sounds like a perfect lease member. He will pay a portion of the lease cost and feed but won't kill crap. Probably won't be there often either

Comment

Do not let this guy get to you!People like that do not stay in one place long.Sounds like you have put in the work and money to make it a great place.You just be you and enjoy your efforts.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        Sounds like a perfect lease member. He will pay a portion of the lease cost and feed but won't kill crap. Probably won't be there often either
                        Exactly! We have a guy that pays his lease dues and pays for protein, but never hunts until the end of season and usually only shoots a doe or 2.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Stop. Take a breath. Now breath....

Who cares what he says or do? There are 8 of us on the lease, 7 of us are TBHrs. I think everybody gets along with each other because we don't sweat the small stuff, which is what this is....I've had to get rid of some members over the years because of BS, and have told others if they want advice, its free and we don't mind helping some, but if they don't like it here, move on and good luck.

Comment

Tell him to "product test" a road feeder....

Comment

Originally posted by dedduk View Post
                              tell him to "product test" a road feeder....
                              lol…..

Comment

Working...
                              X