Want to Refurbish an old Ithaca 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to Refurbish an old Ithaca 22

Have my dad’s first gun. An old single shot lever action Ithaca 22 I’d like to rebuild for my kids. Any idea where to get the parts? Haven’t found much online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What parts? Are they worn out…don’t work?

Comment

It looks to be missing breach bolt try Lee,s gun parts in Irving maybe Numrich arms if you haven’t looked already

Comment

I have one just like that. It’s still functional, but doesn’t look good. My dad traded a bolt action shotgun for it back in the day

Comment

Chk eBay there is a few parts for them. I’ve got one to not in that great of shape. But man they were accurate

Comment

Try Dixie Gun Works .

Comment

Another vote for Numrich. They have lots of hard to find parts available for some really odd guns.

Comment

I wonder why they took the bolt out....?

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
                  It looks to be missing breach bolt try Lee,s gun parts in Irving maybe Numrich arms if you haven’t looked already

Both are great suggestions. I forget about Lee’s all the time.

Comment

Looks like you can buy a functioning rifle for $250 or so. Last resort I would by a functioning rifle and use it to donate parts to my dad's old rifle.

Comment

I can help. I still have my first .22. It’s not an Ithaca but a knock off clone. The price is right, too. I work in Bryan. Let’s talk.

Comment

Thank you everyone, for the input. I’ll try those places out and also check into getting another as a parts donor.

Comment

Originally posted by smokeless View Post
                          I can help. I still have my first .22. It’s not an Ithaca but a knock off clone. The price is right, too. I work in Bryan. Let’s talk.

PM sent

Comment

Great idea to get this gun back in action for your kids. Good luck with it. Report back, lots of good karma in them using your dad’s first rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
                              Great idea to get this gun back in action for your kids. Good luck with it. Report back, lots of good karma in them using your dad’s first rifle.

Thanks will do

Comment

Working...
                              X