No announcement yet.

So why is it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There has been a treatment. Ivermectin and zinc. It works. Big pharma don't like it because there's no money for them

Comment

No money in quick cures dude..

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
        Steroids, regeneron, monoclonal antibodies, nebulizer, ivermectin, hydroxicloriquin, all have been used and documented.

The big medical centers are not going to sign off on one single protocol. Because the trials are not big enough or some other technical or legal issue/excuse.
        I think to RTP’s point, and I don’t want to speak for him, but these big medical centers/hospitals signed off on the vaccines without any trials big enough or other technical and legal issues (except they have immunity from lawsuits). Why won’t they embrace other forms of treatment?

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
          Pace is pace for a reason how are you trying to drag your pace crap over here by rewording your question ? TF outta here
          Because what he's asking doesn't just belong in a PACE forum, it effects everyone. Like it or not.

It's an honest question.

TF outta here.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Comment

Simply put, if there's an official treatment protocol, all that work that was done to get the Emergency Use Authorization regarding these "vaccines" (using that term loosely) would go out the window. The makers of the shot would then have to go through the rigorous, and totally necessary, testing that gets any vaccine or shot approval to be used on humans.

How much money would that cost the vaccine makers and/or federal government?

It's ALL about the money here. All of it.

Did anyone see the leaked emails from Fauci here recently talking about shutting down the information about a certain treatment protocol that seems to work? Goes directly to what I'm saying above.

I'd suggest watching the recent Rogan podcast regarding this.

Comment

##THERE IS NO MONEY IN A HEALTHY POPULOUS##

Say it over and over until it sticks.. It is ALL about the $$$$$..
              This is exactly why there is poison in our food.. USDA and FDA APPROVED!!!!

You can research this for DAYS..... The information trail is endless.. We are being poisoned..

Last edited by PondPopper; 12-20-2021, 07:59 PM.

Comment

I stay way out of the pace arguments.

I agree with you totally.

I have wondered a lot longer about why no cure or significant advances against Cancer?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  That nearly two years into covid we still dont have a treatment for those get ill with covid? There aren't multiple global studies going on to prove or disprove possible treatments. There are no treatment protocols from Johns Hopkins, Mayo Clinic, Havard Medical, etc, pre hospitalization. I just dont get it. We dont treat any other illness this way. Two good friends of mine tested positive last week and one of my sons today. All three were told to go home and if they got really bad to go to the ER and ask for monoclonal antibodies. SMDH.

I would like to see what those that stay out of the PACE forum think on this matter. I know what the PACE regulars think so maybe they can stay silent and let's see what others think about this aspect of covid nearly two years into it.

Let's not turn this into any type of vax debate. It is very obvious to everyone by now that both vax and nonvax contract covid. So where are the pre hospitalization treatment plan(s)?
                  Great question

Comment

If covid is 1/10th as bad as they claim it is then why don't doctors and the government tell people what to do before they catch covid?

Like why spend billions if not trillions telling people to get vaccinated but not spend a little telling people to be healthy? Tell them what vitamins to take, to exercise, lose weight etc..

It's like reckless driving hurting people. They tell you to buy a seatbelt but never tell you to how to drive safe. It makes zero sense.

Comment

Just say it and admit it......they don't want a dam cure they want to control you. Thats all its ever been.

Comment

People act like this incompetent government of ours isn’t the same one that presided over the USA becoming one of the most unhealthy countries on the face of the earth before Covid even came on the scene. Now people look to these same idiots to tell them everything they need to do because they think it will save their life.

Comment

He told all us PACE people to stay the hell out of this one.
                          Y'all are taking it over and and we're not even 30 post in .
                          Let the populace speak, curious minds want to know.
                          (agree with all the above)

Comment

So why is it

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
                            Pace is pace for a reason how are you trying to drag your pace crap over here by rewording your question ? TF outta here

And yet here you are. Could have just answered the question or hit the back button but no you gotta throw a TF at me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by rtp; 12-20-2021, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                              Because what he's asking doesn't just belong in a PACE forum, it effects everyone. Like it or not.

It's an honest question.

TF outta here.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Thank you

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                              He told all us PACE people to stay the hell out of this one.
                              Y'all are taking it over and and we're not even 30 post in .
                              Let the populace speak, curious minds want to know.
                              (agree with all the above)

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                And yet here you are. Acting the dumbass as usual. Could have just answered the question or hit the back button but no you gotta throw a TF at me.

Eastxhunter Musta got out of the cooler under a different alias. Following
                                Last edited by Jcjohnson; 12-20-2021, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X