Any Great Christmas Gift Ideas ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Great Christmas Gift Ideas ?

Does anyone have any great Christmas gift ideas or gadgets that they use a lot? My wife and in laws always buy me nice Christmas gifts and I usually have some ideas but this year I feel like I have all I need but they still want ideas. I hunt and fish but seem to have all of the gear I need for both sports. If I want something I usually just buy it myself throughout the year so most of the items I would have told them I have already bought.
    I was just seeing if anyone has something they use a lot that I may not have thought of.

New Elite bow. Elk hunting gear. High end camo

Comment

A good one for me is always more arrows and a new target. I seem to go through 2-4 arrows every season, as well as at least 1 target. I started keeping a running list and gave my wife access to it as well as I stop buying things for myself around October. On the list for me this year are arrows and target, Dave Smith Buck Decoy, Avian X HDR Strutter Decoy, Arrow Saw, a variety of different bourbons, new Merino Wool base layers, video camera and gear for filming hunts, and a bino harness.

Comment

Guns, you can never go wrong with guns

Comment

If youre like me and your wife always wants you to stay home ask for a blow up doll. She'll be so mad she won't want you home for a while and you can use all the toys you already have with your free time hunting. Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
            If youre like me and your wife always wants you to stay home ask for a blow up doll. She'll be so mad she won't want you home for a while and you can use all the toys you already have with your free time hunting. Just a thought.
            Can confirm.

Comment

buy your wife a new shotgun that you like.

Comment

Might just ask for ammo. Be specific about caliber and details.

Comment

Warthog V Sharp knife sharpener for the knife guys

Comment

I am gifting some different survival items
                    A solar WX radio with a hand crank phone charger
                    Shake charge flashlight
                    A boogeie bag with a fire kit , wool blankets , snacks, water
                    After the February blizzard I found out the in-laws, niece, sister where just not ready for a blackout
                    And I don’t have any hope that the grid is still in working order
                    Kinda different but they will not buy this stuff for them selves

Comment

How about a range bag for when you go to the pistol range?

Comment

Annual subscription for OnX maps.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
                          I may give my mother in law this idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post
                            Guns, you can never go wrong with guns
                            This is true…just bought a new one last week!

Comment

I am 75, have everything I need except my own ranch, and just about everything I want. Hard to make lists every year--

Comment

Working...
                              X