No announcement yet.

Thanks TBH and special guests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Rylan on a beautiful buck and to you Shane for memories made with your son.

Comment

Congrats to both of yall Shane. Hope you used the knife I made you, but I doubt you did. [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations again to Rylan. You sure are right about TBH great people for sure even Mexican [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great stuff! Congrats!

Comment

Great buck! Congrats!

Comment

Great story and hunt stories thanks for sharing. And most of all way to go Dad on taking your son on this hunt.

Comment

Great buck and story.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

You've raised one hell of a young man Shane, and it was my pleasure to have you gentlemen in my camp.

I sure enjoyed the time spent on the stand with Rylan, and that boy was giggling like a 14 yr old girl when he was thumping those hogs.

I'll say he's a stone cold killer, as he never wavered when I gave him the green light on that buck. And finding out it was his biggest was definitely the icing on the cake!

Comment

What a great story. Congrats to both.

Comment

Nice all around

Comment

Congrats Shane and Ryan! Awesome deer!!!

On another note, the rims look awesome on my taco. Thank you sir again.

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                          Congrats to both of yall Shane. Hope you used the knife I made you, but I doubt you did. [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk
                          Unfortunately you're right. I did take knives and provided one to the cowboy to use but it wasn't yours. The knife I got from you is at my place in east texas, still un used. I keep passing it up cause I hate to mess it up. Those cleavers the wife got on the other hand.....

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                          Congratulations again to Rylan. You sure are right about TBH great people for sure even Mexican [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                          Even those bat s##t crazy ones around here are solid people

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                          You've raised one hell of a young man Shane, and it was my pleasure to have you gentlemen in my camp.

I sure enjoyed the time spent on the stand with Rylan, and that boy was giggling like a 14 yr old girl when he was thumping those hogs.

I'll say he's a stone cold killer, as he never wavered when I gave him the green light on that buck. And finding out it was his biggest was definitely the icing on the cake!
                          Thanks again shane. It was a time not to be forgotten. Mexico is truly......ridiculous

I'm going to have the picture Andreas took of us in the brush printed and framed. One copy here, one copy back to Florida

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                            Congrats Shane and Ryan! Awesome deer!!!

On another note, the rims look awesome on my taco. Thank you sir again.
                            Good deal!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Heck of a thread. Cool buck, cool story, cool young man.

I needed the smile this morning

Comment

Congratulations to your son, that is a beautiful buck!

Mexico is a good guy and has a heck of a place down there

Comment

Working...
                                X