No announcement yet.

Mr. Buddy Heater.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have one in all 7 of our blinds hooked up to big bottles hanging under the blinds and you couldn’t pay me to go back to the time without them. I fix sausage, egg and cheese taquitos the night before and heat them up while hunting. I get ready to go fairly early and after I started doing this I can easily add 2 hours of seat time to the morning hunts getting me easily to 11 am before I have to get out. I built grates for the top of mine and I love them, I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I’m into having fun and enjoying myself more than killing things these days but I did shoot a 13 point yesterday morning while eating a steaming hot taquito LOL I shot him off a hot doe and went back to enjoying breakfast and watched the deer get the snot beat out of him by a buck he had obviously been a bully to and then he took the bucks doe off to romance in the woods all by himself.

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
      I've heard this is illegal in some states....

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Not true at all....
      Now, What happens "after" you eat the buzzard buttholes....

Now that's, illegal...

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
        Showed the same for me.

I bought a 2nd one yesterday from Amazon $10 cheaper, picked up the adapter to refill the 1lb canisters for and addition $8-9.
        The one I bought at TSC was 99 bucks and puts out 18000 BTU’s. The one I saw on Amazon for 89 bucks only puts out 9000 BTU’s .

Comment

Just a thought, the new Flex’s are more expensive but work better for warming more than one person. I bought one last month to see how they worked and they heat more of an area than the Buddy’s do.

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
            The one I bought at TSC was 99 bucks and puts out 18000 BTU’s. The one I saw on Amazon for 89 bucks only puts out 9000 BTU’s .

I didn’t catch the BTU’s. Prolly why I thought this one was not a deal, I didn’t realize the high BTU output

Comment

Remember the toilet paper alcohol

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
                Probably the difference and I didn’t notice the BTU on it and would explain an earlier detraction.

That 9k is about perfect for a blind though.

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
                  They work great for heating up snacks in the stand also [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I would choose a different snack!!

Heaters work great though!!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post

That’s Greenheadless’ $20 heater during Covid times [emoji51]

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post
                      I have one in all 7 of our blinds hooked up to big bottles hanging under the blinds and you couldn’t pay me to go back to the time without them. I fix sausage, egg and cheese taquitos the night before and heat them up while hunting. I get ready to go fairly early and after I started doing this I can easily add 2 hours of seat time to the morning hunts getting me easily to 11 am before I have to get out. I built grates for the top of mine and I love them, I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I’m into having fun and enjoying myself more than killing things these days but I did shoot a 13 point yesterday morning while eating a steaming hot taquito LOL I shot him off a hot doe and went back to enjoying breakfast and watched the deer get the snot beat out of him by a buck he had obviously been a bully to and then he took the bucks doe off to romance in the woods all by himself.
                      Thats skillin at its finest.

Slow clap.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          He's just disinfecting the lips and buttholes and melting the gelatin...

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Love my Mr. Buddy heater. Makes a world of difference on those cold days. Found one a couple years ago at a Walmart for half off on clearance isle. Should have bought more than one that time.

Comment

$69 in person, bought two

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                He's just disinfecting the lips and buttholes and melting the gelatin...

I got a can of potted meat for tomorrow’s breakfast

Comment

Working...
                                X