Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Player Zac Stacy beating his wife...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That makes my blood boil! I hope he pulls a weapon on the cops when they show up.

Comment

I couldn't finish it. Life in prison seems too easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
        He will get slapped on the hand, told not to do it again, then Probly get a new contract making more money…. If I was that girls dad, I’d be goin to prison.
        He only played in the NFL for a couple of years and has not played there in almost 5 years.

Comment

POS. That’s hard to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
            That was tough to watch, hope he gets what he deserves and she gets the justice she deserves.

I googled "nfl" and these were the top 3 news results. Funny how then lens you look through changes reality.

I bet you're both experts on crime and statistics.
            I sincerely appreciate your keeping us in line. I hope you can pardon me noticing patterns of some of these professional athletes who act like animals to others. Your vast expertise is awe inspiring.

Comment

Originally posted by J-5 View Post
              I sincerely appreciate your keeping us in line. I hope you can pardon me noticing patterns of some of these professional athletes who act like animals to others. Your vast expertise is awe inspiring.

You quoted “black dude beating white girlfriend” in your reply. So now you’re saying what you meant was the pattern is professional athletes acting like animals?

Comment

Looks like the POS is in custody, we will see what happens now.

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
                  Looks like the POS is in custody, we will see what happens now.
                  Dadgum/Heck..... I was hoping they would find his body in his car in a garage with the car running.

Comment

Pretty typical. Even down to the cheap apartment hinting he’s broke, even tho he was in the league for awhile. Obviously that wasn’t the first time. She didn’t even act that upset... Not her fault for the beating, but more then likely her fault for not leaving the first time. Especially with a child there. I really Hope whatever he tried to hit her in the head with will be considered attempted murder. He sat there and calmly calculated that act, and it looked and Sounded like a heavy object.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Some of y’all have way too much faith in prisoners. He will probably be a hero in there.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                        You quoted “black dude beating white girlfriend” in your reply. So now you’re saying what you meant was the pattern is professional athletes acting like animals?
                        You’re more than welcome to read into it what you want just as I can hit the quote button on any post I want. I apologize if I didn’t notice your hall monitor badge.

This isn’t the first time one of these athletes have whipped one of their girlfriends or wives. Some can’t seem to control themselves by attacking someone who can’t defend themselves. You can try and tilt it how you want but it’s a pattern among athletes. And as far as that goes, weak minded men of all walks of life. It’s your choice to look at it as anything else.

Comment

Guy needs a bullet. I’m sure he will hardly gets slap on the hand.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                            Well they dont get hired for their character and moral compass
                            lol

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            His lawyer will claim concussions made him do it. And, 6 months from now that poor girl will be back under the same roof with him.

Terrible situation and a true act of cowardice. No doubt this was not his first time on slapping her or other women around.
                            x2

Comment

If that were my sister or daughter, he'd be shot dead at the door by her the next time he returned. Not the next week, month, or the next time. Next entrance through that door.

That video is all that mother needs for defense.

Comment

Working...
                              X