Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
    Who emailed you? Never heard of the ATF reaching out directly to a submitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s talking about his Mount from Optics planet

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
      I’m going to have to go a different route. They just emailed to say they estimate an additional 11-14 months.

One more reason to stay FAR away from Optics Planet.

Comment

My check was cashed 1/27 and my form 4 was approved 9/28, dealer received it 10/06.

WhOOHOOOOOOO

Comment

Who are y’all calling to get the check cash date and approval date? I ordered one back in January but I have not heard anything from Capital Armor near Austin. I guess I can call them.

Comment

Originally posted by 9452772 View Post
            Who are y’all calling to get the check cash date and approval date? I ordered one back in January but I have not heard anything from Capital Armor near Austin. I guess I can call them.

Stolen form Silencer Shop Website

“In order to get the status of your transfer from the ATF, you can call the NFA Branch directly at: (304) 616-4500.

When you call, they will ask for your name (or the name of your trust or corporation), the serial number of the suppressor, and the name of the transferor.

For the transferor information, please use the name we sent you in the confirmation email when your electronic transfer was submitted.

Once they get your information, they’ll confirm you’re in the system and will probably give you an estimate for when to expect the approval. Remember that they don’t really know exactly when your transfer will be approved – so take the estimate for what it is. (In the past these estimates have been off dramatically, both long and short.)

If you want to check how long the approvals we’re currently getting are taking, please check this page for today’s updated wait times.

If your application was submitted on a paper form, remember that it can take 2-4 weeks for the NFA examiner to mail the approved application to us. It’s possible they’ll tell you the application is approved before you hear from your dealer. We’ll let you know as soon as we receive it so you can pick up your suppressor.

Finally, remember that the time will often pass faster if you try to forget about it. Believe it or not, that magic approval will show up when you’re least expecting it.”

Comment

Headed to the range for the first shots through the Omega 9K KAW Valley Precision had a compatible 3 lug adapter in stock!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                Headed to the range for the first shots through the Omega 9K KAW Valley Precision had a compatible 3 lug adapter in stock!!!

Awesome, glad you got it figured out.

Comment

Does anyone have experience with an obsidian 45. I have 2 months left and i have Nothing ready for it other than a FN 45

Comment

Called this morning and my Form 4 was approved on the Oct. 18th, my check was cashed on 1-7-21. I called the dealer and they haven't received the stamp yet so hopefully it comes in this week?!

Comment

Called this morning and still pending check cashed 1-15-21 form 4

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

11 months to get my Omega

Comment

Originally posted by TBrandum View Post
                          Called this morning and my Form 4 was approved on the Oct. 18th, my check was cashed on 1-7-21. I called the dealer and they haven't received the stamp yet so hopefully it comes in this week?!
                          Originally posted by drwilliams View Post
                          Called this morning and still pending check cashed 1-15-21 form 4

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                          Man, that sucks. I just saw on Sniper's hide where a few people from the end of February and a couple from the beginning of March got approved. I've got two in jail right now from the beginning of April, and was thinking I was getting close. I've been hoping for sometime in November, but it's looking like I should be hoping to get them by the end of the year.

Comment

Still waiting on my stamp that was approved 10/4.

Comment

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post
                              Still waiting on my stamp that was approved 10/4.

That’s the down side of calling the NFA. You know it’s approved and now you have to wait longer.

Comment

Ordered 1/6
                                Checks cashed 2/5
                                Approvals 10/20
                                Waiting on call from dealer

Comment

Working...
                                X