• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smarts dream stand !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Daaaaaang!!! Schwing!

Decided to wait until Wed and hunt with some of my fellow lease members next weekend... but I am in my local pig stand right now enjoying a beautiful evening hoping for some pork chops

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Daaaaaang!!! Schwing!

Decided to wait until Wed and hunt with some of my fellow lease members next weekend... but I am in my local pig stand right now enjoying a beautiful evening hoping for some pork chops
        Good luck Jason!

Comment

Even with a booster my LTE is not coming in. Just 4 bars of 4G. Hope this pic posts.

Comment

No known history with this deer but one of our guys found him this weekend. Right on the edge of our area that got hit with fire two years ago .. Guess I need to walk the old burned areas good and see what all might be missing in there

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1508118643.003862.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	24514660

Comment

Dang, sure wish that one would have made it. Haven't seen any like that!

Comment

Hate to see that! That’s a real good deer!

Comment

Bummer on that deer.

I sat till 8:45 and bailed. No pigs, heard or seen but what an absolutely beautiful evening. Looking forward to when it gets cooler.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                    No known history with this deer but one of our guys found him this weekend. Right on the edge of our area that got hit with fire two years ago .. Guess I need to walk the old burned areas good and see what all might be missing in there

[ATTACH]877546[/ATTACH]
                    Man Nice deer. No pics of deer like that on my side of the burned area!

Comment

Originally posted by Biggun View Post
                      Man Nice deer. No pics of deer like that on my side of the burned area!
                      What place are you on?

I'm just assuming on fire because of where he was. Could have been rut or old age also

Comment

Everything is negotiable.

Originally posted by Killem all View Post
                        Man Sure wish I would have kept 2 leases and stayed on that place. Just got a contract to do some work at the jail and could have set up camp down there for a while.

Comment

What place are you on?

I'm just assuming on fire because of where he was. Could have been rut or old age also
                          We have spoken before. I hunt with Jake and RWC. I hunt on the Colt.

Comment

Originally posted by Biggun View Post
                            We have spoken before. I hunt with Jake and RWC. I hunt on the Colt.
                            Ahh ok

Comment

[ATTACH]877546[/ATTACH]
                              Looks like he still has some color to his horns. I would bet he died last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Killem all View Post
                                Looks like he still has some color to his horns. I would bet he died last year.
                                Agreed, the fire burns them up pretty quickly.

Comment

Working...
                                X