Browning strike force camera repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Browning strike force camera repair

Trying to replace the PIR lense in my camera.
    It says to remove the rubber plugs in order to get to the screws.
    Anyone know how to remove the plugs?

I have changed a lot of them. I either dug em out with a tiny flathead or carefully drilled them out then got to screws.

Comment

I used a pic when I replaced mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hchntr View Post

Thanks for the tip, unfortunately I don’t have any picks. Ended up drilling them out and I’ll just put a little caulk to cover them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post

Thanks for the tip, unfortunately I don’t have any picks. Ended up drilling them out and I’ll just put a little caulk to cover them.
            Good idea to cover the screws as they will likely rust if you don't keep rain off of them.

Comment

Don't go buy any tools. Save your money and put it toward buying a Bushnell camera. Throw those junky Browning cameras in the dumpster.

Comment

I’ve had wood peckers knock the lenses out of 6-8 strike force cameras in the last two years. Can one of you provide the details in where to get the lenses and how to replace them?

Comment

Originally posted by BonesandArrow View Post
                  I’ve had wood peckers knock the lenses out of 6-8 strike force cameras in the last two years. Can one of you provide the details in where to get the lenses and how to replace them?
                  I’ve got 4 in a bag that I was about to trash until I saw this. Googled and found this..

Browning Trail Cameras now offers you a full line of trail cameras and related accessories to help you capture great images of the game on your property.

Comment

I contacted Browning couple of months ago for a replacement and they were out--said they would contact me when they were back in stock. Only thing I've gotten since then was a recent email offering me a "special deal" since they couldn't send the lens. There special deal was on older models, and I just took advantage of MidwayUSA's deal. Ordered this anyway as I figure I'll need one or two eventually since I have 5-6 of their cams.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                      I contacted Browning couple of months ago for a replacement and they were out--said they would contact me when they were back in stock. Only thing I've gotten since then was a recent email offering me a "special deal" since they couldn't send the lens. There special deal was on older models, and I just took advantage of MidwayUSA's deal. Ordered this anyway as I figure I'll need one or two eventually since I have 5-6 of their cams.

I had the same experience with parts. Checked back online shortly thereafter and boom they a had them.

Comment

Working...
                      X