Bass Masters is on FS1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bass Masters is on FS1

They are fishing the Trinity River. 500 miles of water. One fellow boated 120 miles from weigh in this morning.
    No more penalties if your fish lands on the floor of your boat.
    Six guys are a 5 pound fish away from winning the tournament............

No they are fishing the Sabine complex. They can run to the trinity if they want to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Painful to watch.

Comment

5 of the top 10 fishing for re-treads within site of the launch. Hopefully Christies spot settles from the rising water and he gets it done today.

Comment

Can’t believe that one guy was running way over to Webster earlier in the week to fish those little canals. Apparently worked well though.
          Last edited by JRL; 04-11-2021, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JRL View Post
            Can’t believe that one guy is running way over to Webster to fish those little canals. Apparently working well though.
            It was good for two days but not so much yesterday, he didn't make the run today. Each time they have been there someone makes the top 10 fishing those canals but nobody has won it there yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
              They are fishing the Trinity River. 500 miles of water. One fellow boated 120 miles from weigh in this morning.
              No more penalties if your fish lands on the floor of your boat.
              Six guys are a 5 pound fish away from winning the tournament............
              The penalty for the fish touching the boat isn’t in bassmasters, that is the major league fishing series... I’ve always thought that rule was stupid.

Comment

Christie making quick work of it since he made it to his spot. Lee Livesay ran up the Trinity for the 1st time all week, interested to see what he can pull out of there. He didn't have much to lose but he must feel like it gives him a chance at a big bag to make the 200+ mile round trip.

Comment

If that yankee announcer says Sayy Bean River one more time...lol

MLF makes this look silly. But it’s still fun to watch.

Comment

Ya'll excuse me.................
                    They may be catching fish...............
                    But to me,........ that ain't fishing..................

Comment

How can I watch this if I have cut the cable?

Comment

Good for Christie. He played the falling water right the first couple of days, last two days water was rising/staying the same. Really tough where he was when like that. Moseley put up a tremendous fight. Good tourney all the way around and nice to see them grind it out.

Comment

Bass channel on Roku got it!

Comment

Fishing is nothing like it use to be.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I think it was more about location, that area is know for small bass. It say a lot that they come all the way over here to catch em. I fish those canals often, I'm afraid there will be a dozen boats over there this week. Moseley probably took the 10 best the area had to offer.

Comment

Working...
                              X