New gas pedal on my BowTech!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New gas pedal on my BowTech!

Strings had 3 seasons on them so figured if I didn’t like any new models I’d just restring since I love this bow anyway. Lots of research and feedback I went a new direction this time and went with GAS. 3 week wait... then snowed in but finally got to “Rocky” yesterday and got in switched out and tuned. Combination of him being as good as he is and strings being build correct it took no time 1 draw to check timing... one adjustment done. Shot through paper... one adjustment on cables... done. Picked up 2 fps

Appears to be very high quality and BUILT TO SPEC! Will report back of any creep or other issues

Shot at 20 and micro clicked 6 and went to 40. This 3 shot was 100 Muzzy, 100 SlickTrick Mag and a field point! Just darts!!! Critters beware!
    Attached Files

Two different broadheads and a field point in that group ? Sure you can’t tune it just a little bit better ?

Comment

Lol. He probably can... but my eyes won’t let me shoot any better anymore

Imma call it ready to go! Literally made about 1.25” of wind age adjustment from 3 yo strings. They were due, and served me well

Comment

Good shootin Kyle! Plenty of pigs to kill, so you should be able to get em broken in as soon as ya feel like it! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Very nice groups

Comment

Keep us posted on the strings over time! Nice shootin

Comment

Good to hear about those strings. Just bought me a pair and waiting for them to come in. Good luck this coming season

Comment

Nice group! I’ve heard good things about GAS as well. When I go to replace that’s what I’m going with for sure.

Comment

What shop is he working at?

Comment

The only thing about Gas Strings that sucks is how long you have to wait for them to come in!
                    After that, zero complaints!

Comment

That’s awesome! I need a new string! Mine is 8 years old!

Comment

Originally posted by 1sickLT1 View Post
                        The only thing about Gas Strings that sucks is how long you have to wait for them to come in!
                        After that, zero complaints!
                        Yea. They told me 2-3 weeks. It’s was a day or two past 3 weeks

Comment

Nice

Comment

I’m gonna have to look into these. Last set of strings I had CCR build and they were great but may need to give this a try this year since I’m due for new strings

Comment

Time to refletchif your gonna aim at the same dot lol

Looking good!

Comment

Working...
                              X