Bad boy mowers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad boy mowers.

Probably been discussed before but I'm too lazy to dig and find previous posts. Tractor supply has 'em on sale. $3k for a 42" cut. All welded deck which is what I'm wanting. Gettin tired of dealing with stamped decks that are on most riding mowers. How good are the Bad Boys? Reliability? Have had a JD rider for 10 yrs and starting to need more and more money poured into it. BTW, I'm pretty hard, I guess ,on riding mowers. Have about 1.5 acres to mow but gotta lotta trees, landscaping etc to mow around.

Go with bobcat. Best warranty I know of. Bad boy only has like a year warranty. Had my bobcat for 5 years and only used the warranty once but they even replaced the battery and that’s not why it was in the shop. FYI they have a 6 year warranty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

most mowers have decent reputations and certainly a lot of fans for nearly every brand on here.... i have a hustler and have been very happy with it,,,, what i can safely say is buy somewhere you can get service and warranty work done on what ever you buy!

Comment

You don't get much for 3000.00 in zero turn

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the 48" ZT Elite with the 26hp Kawasaki engine and it has been great, easy on the gas bill. I paid $5,600 with financing. Mine has the hydraulic blade adjustment.

Comment

I'm on yr 4 or 5 w/a 54" badboy. 750 Kohler, I thinks what it is. I'm VERY ROUGH on mowers! Hell, I mow foodplots with it plus maintain about 2.5 ac at the house.

I gave $3k at TSC.
            So far so good.
            Last edited by 12ring; 03-13-2021, 08:28 PM. Reason: Price

Comment

I’ve had my Bad Boy 42” for 11 years. The only things I’ve done to it is change oil, batteries, and blades.

Comment

I’ve had a Bad Boy for 6-7 years now. My recommendation, buy it from a dealership and not Tractor Supply. My mower has been bullet proof and I won’t hesitate to buy another one if/when the time comes. I mow 7.5 acres and it ain’t missed a beat.

Comment

I have a 2014 with over 700 hours 54 inch no problems

Comment

I have one that’s is at least 12 years old . It runs and cuts great . Mine is a 48 in cut with. Kawasaki motor .

Comment

We just bought the 54” Bad Boy from TS. My oldest 2 kids work there so we were able to use their employee discount on top of the sale price. I can only say that I’ve mowed with it once and only part of the yard however my son says they get quite a few mower returns and the Bad Boys are never one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by WTucker View Post
                        I’ve had my Bad Boy 42” for 11 years. The only things I’ve done to it is change oil, batteries, and blades.

Mine is 10 years old this year. Blades, one spindle, battery and the emergency brake cable for me. Kawasaki motor

Comment

Will most likely be buying a new ZT Elite in the next week or so.

Comment

ZT Elite, 60”, Kawasaki motor.

Mow about 5 acres In sandy ground. Have had to replace the blades in the 60 hours I’ve used it. Sand eats the blades up. Also, the Tach went out. I think it went out again. Warranty covered that.

No complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by ckamp52 View Post
                              Go with bobcat. Best warranty I know of. Bad boy only has like a year warranty. Had my bobcat for 5 years and only used the warranty once but they even replaced the battery and that’s not why it was in the shop. FYI they have a 6 year warranty

This ^ ! I have a bobcat and they IMO are the best bang for your buck. Hell of a mower. I mow about the same acreage as you with tons of trees and the zero turn has knocked my mow time down substantially.

Comment

Working...
                              X