The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slayr View Post
    It says it’s aged at least 4 yrs. Has a vanilla taste with a hint of cherry at the end.

It’s bottled in bond, which means a minimum of 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
      It says it’s aged at least 4 yrs. Has a vanilla taste with a hint of cherry at the end.
      Sounds delicious

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Comment

Came across this while shopping at Twin Liquor yesterday. Anyone tried it?
        Attached Files

Comment

I’m not a huge fan of Basil Hayden, but lots of folks really like it.

Comment

I like the Basil Hayden Rye. I have a bottle of bourbon that a friend gave me and I haven't tried it yet.

Comment

I have a Weller 1.75 and a weller antique 107 .75. willing to trade. What you got? EHT single smoke wagon or open others. In central TX

Comment

Originally posted by charlesotto View Post
                I have a Weller 1.75 and a weller antique 107 .75. willing to trade. What you got? EHT single smoke wagon or open others. In central TX

Is antique 107 a viable trade for blantons?[emoji3166]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rumor has it more BTAC bottles are suppose to be coming to SETX in the coming month or so

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                    Rumor has it more BTAC bottles are suppose to be coming to SETX in the coming month or so

Any more info on this?

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                      It’s not bad at all.

Taste kinda like.... well... nothing to be honest. If you’re looking for a flavorful bourbon/whiskey, this one ain’t the way to go.

Comment

Gents,

After all my searching and sipping and allocated bottles and unicorns that I’ve had my hands on, my wife bought me a bottle of Jack Daniels Single Barrel Select recently.

I can’t lie to y’all, that stuff is great. I literally have it next to my decanter of BT and my bottle EHT SB as a favorite/daily drinker.

If you’re in a pinch and looking for something solidify the shelf, I would highly recommend

Comment

I have a 1/2 gal of Sazerac Rye by buffalo trace distillery and a Weller 107 for trade.

Comment

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                            I’ve never had the rye, but always keep a bottle of the bourbon on hand. I really enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                              Is antique 107 a viable trade for blantons?[emoji3166]

MSRP is about the same. I like them both.

Comment

Anyone in the Houston area have E.H. Taylor? Looking to buy some if possible, don’t have much to trade.

Comment

Working...
                                X