No announcement yet.

Most Sought After Boolit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say, whatever you are looking for, is the hardest to find. It sure isn't the 450 Bushmaster though

Comment

I think it's gonna be hard to find any ammo by summer.

Comment

Originally posted by howabouttheiris View Post
        Hornady #26331 a 6.5CM ELD Match 140gn.

I've been on backorder since September.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
        Hey I have 2 boxes of these for 3 or 4 years that've never been used, what are these worth?

Comment

I asked a guy at walmart if they even got ammo ever. He said yes, just had a little old lady buy all the 22 shells they had. $400 worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            For me it is 223/556 62 gr soft point. Prefer Federal Fusion, but at this point I’m not picky on the brand. Have 200 rounds of Frontier that has been on back order since Aug.

In fact at this point I’m not sure it wasn’t a scam
            I ran across a bunch more last week, but they jumped to $32/box versus the $22 I was I was getting it for.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
              Hey I have 2 boxes of these for 3 or 4 years that've never been used, what are these worth?
              Idiots on gunbroker are paying $4-5/rd.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunt7 View Post
                Think he is selling cartridges, not bullets.

Comment

It was hard for us to find 165 grain .30 cal nosler ballistic tips

Comment

Right now the only thing I’ve been having a tough time finding is .257 bullets in the 110gn weight range and .257 Roberts brass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Finding 25/06 and 280 was a pain but managed a few boxes before it dried up. 7-08 on the other hand in the 140 grain has been **** near impossible for me. I purchased 2 boxes of accubonds that have been back ordered since 12/27

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

30 cal 150, 165 and 168gr accubond or Ballistic Silvertip are pretty much extinct online or in stores.
                        Same with a lot of those girly boy calibers for the man bun guns

.338 bullets are about everywhere. BassPro had plenty of .338 Hornady this morning.

AmmoSeek.com sometimes has links to reloading component suppliers that have stuff in stock and shows prices.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                          Just curious what y’all think the most wanted round is right now.
                          Guess we could break it down in 2 groups, one for rifle and one for handgun/pistol.
                          For me, 270 in 150 grain and 243 in 100 grain.
                          Handgun, I have plenty!!!
                          I’m hoping since most hunting seasons are over, we will see hunting rounds back in stock by summer or sooner.
                          If you want the actually most sought after, I think you could stop the thread with post #5 by Smart.

9mm, .223/5.56 and .22 rimfife

Comment

Originally posted by dhays View Post
                            I have looked for 380 in all the stores and have not found any on the shelves in weeks.

I was a Winnie Trade Days today with my wife, a fellow TBH’er and his wife

One dude there has a few boxes of ammo. He was sold out of most but had some 300 blackout at reasonable prices and then I saw his 8 boxes of .380 that he had left.... $90 a got ***** box!!!
                            My wife needs some 380 but not that bad, I hope he chokes on it

Comment

Primers.

Comment

Lately it seems whatever I am looking for, is almost impossible to find.
                                Last edited by blfx4; 02-07-2021, 03:31 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Working...
                                X