No announcement yet.

Branson tractors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Normangee normally has the best price on Kubota but also known for the worst service. Go to WCTractor and ask for Kenny. He will take care of you. He is on the Ducks Unlimited committee with me.

Comment

What’s the closet Branson dealer to Bay City?? Zip code 77414....I’m south of Houston about an hours drive. I went to the Branson website, can’t get the darn dealer locator to work

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
        What’s the closet Branson dealer to Bay City?? Zip code 77414....I’m south of Houston about an hours drive. I went to the Branson website, can’t get the darn dealer locator to work

You’re probably going to have to google it. That’s what I had to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
          Normangee normally has the best price on Kubota but also known for the worst service. Go to WCTractor and ask for Kenny. He will take care of you. He is on the Ducks Unlimited committee with me.

Thanks for the contact. I’ll go see him when I start visiting dealers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
            Pretty sure they sell them in Brazoria. I went through this a couple years ago and went with a Kubota from Hlavinka. I saw it’s Landsdowne now. I went with Kubota because of my proximity to a dealership and service. The place in Brazoria used to or they still may sell LS tractors also. Not sure if they do now, but they didn’t have anyone in house for repairs. So that is what swayed me.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
              Pretty sure they sell them in Brazoria. I went through this a couple years ago and went with a Kubota from Hlavinka. I saw it’s Landsdowne now. I went with Kubota because of my proximity to a dealership and service. The place in Brazoria used to or they still may sell LS tractors also. Not sure if they do now, but they didn’t have anyone in house for repairs. So that is what swayed me.
              Thanks.....
              Closet dealer is in San Marcos that has an inventory worth looking at, found a package Kubota Deal in Sealy, for a fair price.

Comment

Working...
              X